Reviews for Caught
Guest chapter 6 . 8/23/2013
I really like it,just wish it was longer!not a bad story for a firstimer.5-6-7 is my choice!Please do not give up writing /Stabler forever...
Guest chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
I enjoyed the ride!Wish it was a bit longer!Please do not give up,you are talented. 5 6 9 !
cookie chapter 6 . 12/31/2011
folks should read ststement on the bottom of this form.

Great story...keep writing
Aly Bensler Cullen chapter 6 . 12/28/2011
8-9-10 I love that story! Keep writing.
Momonono chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
9-9-10. Great story!
lawandorderSVUismylife chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
1-1-1.

JUST KIDDING!

12-13-14 because it was just that good! Seriously your story goes above and beyond those ratings. It was amazing. Perfectly prefect. Could you maybe make a sequel? Maybe? I mean seriously though...it was pretty dangg good.

Thank you for puting this on here. I'm not over exaggerating. It was amazing. The characters were all themselves. Nothing that would make you say "would Olivia really do that?" or "would Elliot really say that?" they were all in their own character the entire time.

I hope you liked this review! You deserve it :)

-lawandordersvuismylife
GloryN86 chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
Hi, first of all, I have to say my english is not as good as it should be, but i try my best.

So to your fanfic.

I really enjoy reading every chapter, and you did a great Job with your Cliffhanger.

Ok, my Ratings are 9-9 and 8.

8, because we all know that a kiss between Elliot and Olivia never gonna happen.

Please write more
SVUlover1986 chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
First i have to say my english is not the best, so please forgive me, im from Germany :-). Your Fanfic, is really great. I like it how you wrote the Story, and i hope you will write more.

My Ratings are : 9-9 and 8!

8 because I would love to see Elliot kisses Oliva, but we all know this is something that never gonna happen.
Joei Cassidy chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Great start! I'm looking forward to the next chapters (which I will read after I write this). The only criticism I may have for you is a few spelling errors (ie, seamen instead of semen and Kathy's name - it's spelled with a K according to all the Law & Order history I'v read). Other than that, great job! :-)
redorchid23 chapter 5 . 11/7/2011
update please!
Sergeant Olivia Benson-Stabler chapter 5 . 10/30/2011
please update soon
Detective-JazzyFe chapter 5 . 10/21/2011
AGHHHH! Why must you end it there? Great story, btw. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Laura10 03 chapter 5 . 10/14/2011
I really appreciate and I am delighted to read your story. LOT of fun. This fic is by far my fav:)

It makes me vibrate. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

GREAT job and GOOD writing!

Thank you so much for the persons like you. Talented and give us a fic like this! You are the BEST.

Update PLEASE!
Elliotandoliviababies chapter 5 . 10/3/2011
This chapter was so amazing and really reminded me of Fault.

But who got shot?