Reviews for Partisan
AnotherFanfictionAddict chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
A long shot that was a fine read :) Thanks for writing it.
emiZOMBIE chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I LOVED this! Really. The mix of fluff and smut was perfect and sooo well written. This has to be one of the best one shot Shakarian fics I've read. Keep up the amazing work!
Tsukahime chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
This was absolutely beautiful! Words cant express how much I loved this! I cried almost the entire time I was reading it! Haha. I'm glad you gave Shepard faults, so that she wasn't the perfect human being everyone thinks she is. This has to be one of my favorite fanfics.
Shukumei-of-another-world chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
THIS. This is exactly what I've been looking for. An amazing bit of fluff and romance.

The use of game quotes was well done.

Not much I can say about this one that I haven't said about the other two I read, but this is my favorite so far.

Paragon Shepard is a totally match for Garrus; the other guys just didn't quite make the cut.

I was a little sad to see the mild Miranda bashing (since it was evident in Grinding), but everyone's got their opinions on the characters.
Sylmae Talila chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Hello, Ahrk. I'd just like to say how much I love this story. I've read it a couple times before, back when I wasn't a member, but rereading it now, I remember just how much I liked it. It's a very powerful piece, and I can just feel everyone's emotions as well as if I was actually playing the game. The relationship you portrayed between Garrus and Shepard was so touching, and, playing as an orphan-Earthborn Paragon myself, I could relate to it even more. So I just wanted to say that you wrote a wonderful story. As the Elcor ambassador once said: "That was a good thing you did there."
Erin Primette chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Awww! That's so affectionate!
MKChu chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Awesome ! One of the best fics I've read D I'm a jerk at writing good comments (I'm not even sure of my words... I'm french, trying to deal with English) but I really wanted to write one here. Great job, on the sweetest pairing of Mass Effect .
M-Angel 05 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
You should really continue this story and make it into a big story and all. Loved it.

Also if you have time don't forget to check out my story "Surviving Hero". *smiles*

Write more!
Sin of the Fallen chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Is fluffy but fluffy is GOOD. Angst and emo junk is overused. So. POWER TO THE FLUFF! XD