Reviews for May
in abandonment chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Aww. These simple little snippets of conversation always warm my heart.

I adore how you convey your messages with the most minimal amount of writing possible, I believe it takes a lot of skill to do that.

Pelicans and Coconuts. I simply love your running joke. It's so cute.

Awesome work!
Anon chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
This was quite charming. I rather like this pairing when both of them can hold their own (:
AkumaStrife chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I love you ) no, I'm not just being silly or creepily flirtatious. I love the fact that you write me awesome giftfics; they make every day brighter.

I. It seems that my Cloud needs to teach your Cloud how to cook XD ('Cause your Cloud's pancakes don't look like they'll be earning him any 'action' P)

II. Aw, how cute. I liked to see how things change and progress through the span of one day.

III. Pfft, you'd think after that long of having his ass kicked in his sleep, he'd figure something out.

IV. Probably the most endearing thing EVER. Cloud doesn't always know how to express those things called 'feelings', but his thoughtfulness reminds me of a innocent child sometimes, who tries his best and can get his point across pretty clearly when he needs to. Leon's acceptance of his gesture, by the way, was wonderful and a little unexpected; I'm glad Squall's still in there somewhere.

V. Aaaaaand back to not taking this pairing seriously P It's a ridiculous argument, but i don't doubt they would have it. And I don't know why, but this: "And Daniel is a coconut crab. Get it right." was so hilariously childish and snippy that I totally cracked up IRL.

Thank you Botbot! You just made my birthday soooo much better! -blows kiss-