Reviews for For Love of Family
Noonie chapter 42 . 12/5/2016
Ahhhh I ignored many other things last week to read this :) Wonderful story, great characters. I don't get why the Matron wasn't arrested much earlier with all the evidence against her, or why they wouldn't just capture her the minute she entered the cavern, but other than drawing out that too much, the rest was spot on! I liked Brian/Lily interactions. Hope you wrote/are writing/will write a sequel!
Guest chapter 42 . 6/1/2016
*speechless* i love you
WriterJace chapter 42 . 2/25/2016
I'm glad it all turned out so well, it was a nice ending to a great story.
lilyjen09 chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
I've read this story before and absolutely love it! :)
Just William chapter 32 . 7/14/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Very exciting start. Can't wait to see what Harry's injury is...it's obviously severe as your story image shows.

Lesley
Susan M. M chapter 42 . 6/13/2013
I almost didn't read this story, since it was last updated over a year ago, yet wasn't marked "complete." I've read too many good beginnings and middles that just stop suddenly, with no word whether the author got writer's block, was hit by a truck, abducted by aliens, or what. I'm glad I took a chance on this one. Very good characterization, good plot, good description.
Susan M. M chapter 23 . 6/12/2013
Finally! An author who concedes that just because Ron acted like a teenager when he was a teenager, does not mean he will act like a teenager his entire life. (Sorry, I've read too many Ron-bashing stories lately.)
Susan M. M chapter 20 . 6/12/2013
Under the circumstances, both Harry's and Ginny's actions and reactions are perfectly logical. Uncomfortable for the people around them, maybe. But completely understandable.
Susan M. M chapter 11 . 6/12/2013
Helping Brian will actually be great therapy for Harry.
Susan M. M chapter 6 . 6/12/2013
Excellent description. Sorry for not reviewing in more detail, but I'm too busy rushing to the next chapter to review properly.
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I liked Harry encouraging the rookie to ask questions.
harley22 chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
This is excellent so far! Looking forward to the rest! :)
Fried-Chicken-Nisha chapter 42 . 1/17/2013
I loved this story! The way you deacribed the while family's journey an how it brought other families together and everything was imaperational! I don't know what to say about this story! It was amazing!
Christina chapter 42 . 10/19/2012
Well, it may have taken me some time to read, but I finally managed to finish this story, and I am sure glad that I did! It was a really interesting, and new kind of plot, that I have never read before in any HP fanfic, which made it even better. There was such a great ending too.