Reviews for For Love of Family
*speechless* i love you
WriterJace chapter 42 . 2/25
I'm glad it all turned out so well, it was a nice ending to a great story.
lilyjen09 chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
I've read this story before and absolutely love it! :)
Just William chapter 32 . 7/14/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Very exciting start. Can't wait to see what Harry's injury is...it's obviously severe as your story image shows.

Lesley
Susan M. M chapter 42 . 6/13/2013
I almost didn't read this story, since it was last updated over a year ago, yet wasn't marked "complete." I've read too many good beginnings and middles that just stop suddenly, with no word whether the author got writer's block, was hit by a truck, abducted by aliens, or what. I'm glad I took a chance on this one. Very good characterization, good plot, good description.
Susan M. M chapter 23 . 6/12/2013
Finally! An author who concedes that just because Ron acted like a teenager when he was a teenager, does not mean he will act like a teenager his entire life. (Sorry, I've read too many Ron-bashing stories lately.)
Susan M. M chapter 20 . 6/12/2013
Under the circumstances, both Harry's and Ginny's actions and reactions are perfectly logical. Uncomfortable for the people around them, maybe. But completely understandable.
Susan M. M chapter 11 . 6/12/2013
Helping Brian will actually be great therapy for Harry.
Susan M. M chapter 6 . 6/12/2013
Excellent description. Sorry for not reviewing in more detail, but I'm too busy rushing to the next chapter to review properly.
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I liked Harry encouraging the rookie to ask questions.
harley22 chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
This is excellent so far! Looking forward to the rest! :)
Fried-Chicken-Nisha chapter 42 . 1/17/2013
I loved this story! The way you deacribed the while family's journey an how it brought other families together and everything was imaperational! I don't know what to say about this story! It was amazing!
Christina chapter 42 . 10/19/2012
Well, it may have taken me some time to read, but I finally managed to finish this story, and I am sure glad that I did! It was a really interesting, and new kind of plot, that I have never read before in any HP fanfic, which made it even better. There was such a great ending too.
ShortySC22 chapter 42 . 6/25/2012
I just read all of this story and absolutely love how you've characterized everyone here. Great story and very well written.