Reviews for Peering Into The Future
scarlett2112 chapter 10 . 10h
Utterly breathtaking reunion. I'm glad you didn't just throw them together, they needed to talk, they needed to let go of the bad. Again, I understand why Elena did what she did, her timing was awful as she admitted. He shouldn't have had to lose her immediately after losing Stefan.
It seems to soon for the angst to be done considering there's 5 chapters left...
Really awesome story.
scarlett2112 chapter 9 . 10h
It's like she lost a part of herself, she's going through the five stages of grief. I know this was her choice and she needs to accept the ramifications of it, no matter how painful, she bears that burden. I don't hate Elena, far from it, I don't know if I could make the decision to become a vampire either but I don't also don't blame Damon for being curt and defensive with her.
scarlett2112 chapter 8 . 11h
Hello angst and pain and heartache and sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. That hurt.
scarlett2112 chapter 7 . 11h
Such a beautiful chapter, I don't think he was completely heartless before her though. He always had a heart, he just buried it under 100 years of pain. His dad treated him abysmally, Katherine used him, he let her, as we now know, his mother was no better than Giuseppe. He couldn't have done what he did for Rose if he had a completely black heart.
scarlett2112 chapter 6 . 11h
You write those scenes like it's second nature, I struggle with them. Fabulous scene, it really showcases how they're meant to be together, they feel it mind, body and soul.
scarlett2112 chapter 5 . 11h
The blood sharing 'tease' was off the charts hot! I'm having a hot flash myself! It feels so bittersweet though because I'm bracing for the inevitable crash and burn.
scarlett2112 chapter 4 . 12h
No inhibitions Elena, I like it. Awesome story and chapter. I'm glad Elena is coming out from under the Stefan cloud and beginning to really live.
scarlett2112 chapter 3 . 4/15
November 22, how odd that she's so emotionally at rock bottom on the anniversary of President Kennedy's assassination. I'm sure you weren't thinking of that when you chose that date though.
Damon doesn't want to hurt her but he has to be honest with her about Stefan, no matter how brutal the that truth is. Damon may not get him back this time or at least not during Elena's life time. She's growing to care for Damon a great deal but that piece of her still clings to the Stefan she knew, the one who saved her from despair and pulled her from the depths after her parents died.
Stefan was never meant to be her forever love, if he was, TVD would have had a very different ending.
"But you're here, like you always are. You chose me."
He's right, she cannot make such a leap on a night when she's so distraught, it's not fair to him, not really to herself either.
I am stuck working days on light duty cause I twisted my knee when someone left a garbage bag on the floor in the hospital. I went skiing on it, nearly face planted. Anyway, I have to work in the morning so I'll read more as soon as I can.
This is a masterful story too. You have a wonderful gift both as a writer and as a person, you're a gem, Morgan.
scarlett2112 chapter 2 . 4/15
I love that he took her to the zoo. I wish there was one close to where I live, sadly there's not. I love that they held the baby tiger and "it's just an escape from reality that I knew would be more effective than that stupid book."
Damon could charm the scales off a rattlesnake if he wanted to but sometimes, he takes no prisoners and tells it like it is.
She's starting to realize that she's treading water, veering into quicksand head first. But really in a choice between the Salvatore brothers, there really is only one right answer.
scarlett2112 chapter 1 . 4/15
I don't know how I ever missed this Morgan but I love it already.
sajen.freyberg chapter 8 . 1/10/2017
Can't someone anyone write a story where they're just happy? There's enough drama and pain for them in the show why does everyone always add more why can't they just be happy?
BlueEyes4ever chapter 15 . 8/9/2016
I found this wonderful version of delena so many years after you wrote it and it's possible that you will never read my words. But I still need to thank you for this incredible, heartwrenching, beautiful story. It made me smile, it made me laugh, it made me cry. Really one of my favorite pieces of literature, not only in the fanfiction universe. You're a great writer!
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 15 . 2/6/2016
Best story ever!
Thanks for sharing
YazYaz chapter 15 . 8/9/2015
Incredible and amazing chapter...
Eleid chapter 15 . 7/15/2015
fantastic, wonderful, amazing story. What I loved the most is that Damon had his happy ending without all the suffering from the alternate future, is nice to see the universe giving him some help for a change,
Thanks for writing this beautiful story, made me go from one emotion to other, was so well writing that I loved every part of it.