Reviews for Peering Into The Future
Damon-Elena-Fever chapter 15 . 8/9
Incredible and amazing chapter...
Eleid chapter 15 . 7/15
fantastic, wonderful, amazing story. What I loved the most is that Damon had his happy ending without all the suffering from the alternate future, is nice to see the universe giving him some help for a change,
Thanks for writing this beautiful story, made me go from one emotion to other, was so well writing that I loved every part of it.
Eleid chapter 9 . 7/15
I loved caroline in this, shes my hero now ;)
I liked damon wasnt that easy with elena, she really deserves his coldness.
Great chapter, very glad you included it.
Eleid chapter 8 . 7/15
OMG Im crying. The saddest thing Ive read in a while but I also think was necesary.
And I really dont like the stories were is always rainbows and flowers with the couple, Im a sucker for drama and angst ;)
The only thing I hated was Damon killing stefan, I like to believe that the love between the brothers is bigger than everything at the end, even elena.
Anyway excelent chapter.
Eleid chapter 7 . 7/14
simply beautiful.
Eleid chapter 6 . 7/14
I havent reviewed the last 3 or 4 chapters, because Im so into this that I just cant stop reading, marvelous work. All these wonderful things happening are worth for all I was complaining about elena crying over stefan in the first chapters.
Eleid chapter 3 . 7/14
this is so sad, my heart breaks for poor damon, and of course in NO WAY for silly elena still crying over stefan. Damon doesnt deserve this; I mean I would hate for him to wait for elena to chose him only because stefan is out of the picture, but Im guessing the story is taking that direction. Anyway is very emotional and angsty, just the way I like my stories :)
awww. this story gave me the feels
craftyjhawk chapter 8 . 4/12
Every time I read this story, this chapter just makes me cry ugly tears. I know it was necessary. I completely agree, but that doesn't make it hurt less. So well written, so heartbreaking.
lovetasmania98 chapter 15 . 4/1
Wow. I don't even know what to say right now, but I'm gonna go ahead and tell you that this story is a masterpiece. It's fluent and artistic and everything fits and the emotions are so raw and beautiful and gah. I can't do justice to this story in a review, but it was amazing. I love it andi hope you never stop writing. Ever.
zaubernuss chapter 15 . 2/25
Absolutely stunning story! Loved it! I don't know what else to say, except that it was a really interesting experiment of writing it this way, and it totally worked out. I love your characters (though I do love Damon a bit more than Elena), and love the depth your story had despite all the juicy scenes. Like you said - this was entirely about the characters, relationship and personal development, and it surley was a great read!
LGZSPECCY chapter 15 . 2/21
This story is amazing! Really enjoy it!
This story is amazing! Loved it so much!
Mydarkside975 chapter 15 . 12/1/2014
Wow. This story is a real gem in delena fanfiction. The characters' thought processes and their emotions are so beautifully accurate and welldiscribed that I just could not let it go once I started reading.
The concept of seeing poignant future moments was ingenious and the perfect way to explore a passionate and emotionally engaging relationship. The fact they had a second chance did not take away from the hard break and struggle of their relationship. Instead it added a glimpse of hope to every dark moment. You stroke the perfect balance of the bittersweet.

Love,
Mydarkside975
Kina Kalamari chapter 15 . 11/11/2014
This was incredible. I've always loved the idea of stories told in snapshots, and you used the hell out of this look-at-the-future storytelling device that you created. It's just brilliant.

I loved that you delved so deeply into a really nasty part of their relationship. It was heart-wrenching and terrible and beautiful in its own way, and as much as I hated it I actually really enjoyed reading it.

I'm not really sure what else to say, except that your prose was gorgeous and the story was amazing. Kudos!