Reviews for Peering Into The Future
awww. this story gave me the feels
craftyjhawk chapter 8 . 4/12
Every time I read this story, this chapter just makes me cry ugly tears. I know it was necessary. I completely agree, but that doesn't make it hurt less. So well written, so heartbreaking.
lovetasmania98 chapter 15 . 4/1
Wow. I don't even know what to say right now, but I'm gonna go ahead and tell you that this story is a masterpiece. It's fluent and artistic and everything fits and the emotions are so raw and beautiful and gah. I can't do justice to this story in a review, but it was amazing. I love it andi hope you never stop writing. Ever.
zaubernuss chapter 15 . 2/25
Absolutely stunning story! Loved it! I don't know what else to say, except that it was a really interesting experiment of writing it this way, and it totally worked out. I love your characters (though I do love Damon a bit more than Elena), and love the depth your story had despite all the juicy scenes. Like you said - this was entirely about the characters, relationship and personal development, and it surley was a great read!
LGZSPECCY chapter 15 . 2/21
This story is amazing! Really enjoy it!
This story is amazing! Loved it so much!
Mydarkside975 chapter 15 . 12/1/2014
Wow. This story is a real gem in delena fanfiction. The characters' thought processes and their emotions are so beautifully accurate and welldiscribed that I just could not let it go once I started reading.
The concept of seeing poignant future moments was ingenious and the perfect way to explore a passionate and emotionally engaging relationship. The fact they had a second chance did not take away from the hard break and struggle of their relationship. Instead it added a glimpse of hope to every dark moment. You stroke the perfect balance of the bittersweet.

Love,
Mydarkside975
Kina Kalamari chapter 15 . 11/11/2014
This was incredible. I've always loved the idea of stories told in snapshots, and you used the hell out of this look-at-the-future storytelling device that you created. It's just brilliant.

I loved that you delved so deeply into a really nasty part of their relationship. It was heart-wrenching and terrible and beautiful in its own way, and as much as I hated it I actually really enjoyed reading it.

I'm not really sure what else to say, except that your prose was gorgeous and the story was amazing. Kudos!
icemaiden87 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
So far I've read three of your stories (back to back), before I finally decided to leave a review. First, I would like to say that of the gazillion Delena fanfics I have consumed over the last few months, your stories have stood out because of their original plot and the way you got the character descriptions and those little nuances of their personalities (that as a viewer of the show I love), perfect. So, kudos. :)

I do have one criticism though, because I am such a grammar Nazi and also because I believe you should write something more than fanfiction someday, I sincerely wish you checked (or had someone else do it) for the grammar and sentence structure, a little more closely. To put it simply, I was so invested in an amazing moment you managed to conjure through just your writing, and suddenly a your / you're mistake rudely grabbed the limelight. Ouch. :(

I'll leave you with thanks for writing these stories, I truly enjoyed reading them, and will probably end up reading the rest of them soon too! Cheers and good luck. :)
a.girl.writer chapter 7 . 8/16/2014
Wow... Well written and absolutely PERFECT! You should write a book!
malin-delena chapter 15 . 7/29/2014
Im really sprry that I never reviewed before but I was just so caught up in reading.
This story was truly amazing and to be honest I am so sad that it's over...
Also the idea of the story was a different one and finally something new.
AlwaysElisabethian chapter 15 . 5/29/2014
Wow.. First of all, sorry for not reviewing on every single chapter, but I really need to read on everytime I reached the bottom. This was perfect. Actually, it was more than just perfect. I loved it. A bit afraid you was going to kill Damon for a minute, but I'm very pleased you didn't.
Thanks for writing. This was amazing.
Heather chapter 15 . 5/26/2014
Great story, a truly delightful read! Your writing was awesome, and your plot was really unique. I true pleasure, thank you!
TVDLvr chapter 3 . 5/10/2014