Reviews for The Adventures of Peeperward and Stripperella
katelyndc chapter 6 . 8/2/2011
Definitely interesting from his point of view!

Thanks-Kate
CdrIvanova chapter 6 . 8/2/2011
Aww ... EXCELLENT chapter!
AydenM chapter 6 . 8/1/2011
Love these two crazy kids... and you already know I'm all about the outtakes, smuttakes, deleted scenes, futuretakes... whatever keeps you writing them! I have separation anxiety, you know. ;)

*hugs*

AM
kroseph chapter 6 . 8/1/2011
Just love love love these guys. Oh Edward, so beautifully geeky and planning everything to perfection. Yeah, weather happens-a lot! So funny. Especially with them tangled in their clothes and he's wondering what the heck she's doing and then he states. And I'm in. Hillarious and he lasted a full 3 minutes!

So innocent and so them.

Loved it-thanks so much!
nysue chapter 5 . 7/20/2011
Aw, that was just so sweet! Edward is such a trip...Bella keeps him calm. Ha! Garrett was so adorable! I'll miss your E and B, and would love to see more outtakes. Great job!
lyricalgirl0521 chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
i loved this story! :)

but i'm a little confused...edward says that they didn't have kids this chapter, but i thought bella was pregnant last chapter...
AydenM chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
I am so sad that it's over, but I am so proud of you, bb! This was a perfect ending. I am going to miss these two like crazy. This has been one of my absolute favorite stories for a long time. Congratulations on finishing, sweets!

How is your mom doing? I hope all is well on that front!

*hugs*

AM
SuperstarNanna chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
I can't possibly be more proud of you - you did it! And, fist pump for getting to be the ped. As the little whipper-snapper's doc I will force B&E to cloth diaper and consider an alternative vax schedule. Just because you know that's how I roll, yo. :-) Love you!
CdrIvanova chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
This was terrific. Thanks so much!
kroseph chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
I refuse to say goodbye to these loves. You seem to pluck my very sentiments when you write of Peeperward's thoughts. (the dog and cat sitting at his feet waiting to get punted) I totally cracked up! How many times have I tripped over the dog or the cats...and waking up to green eyes-ha! totally there.

Such a great sense of humor.

But seriously, these two have worked so hard and have tackled some hard life knocks. For them to get a baby just made my eyes fill up...they will be the hottest Phd and Dr parents ever!

I'd love to see (or read) about them as parents along with Em and Rose, Jasper and Alice. I don't want to know if anyone dies though-RL is sad enough. If their parenthood is anything like the love and fun they have with Garrett it will be a joy to read. Girl or Boy? Maybe twins? Wouldn't that be fun!

Thanks so much for this-I totally enjoyed it.
jansails chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
What a nice addition, an adoption!

Lovely, sexy, fun story.

enjoyed it immensely.

jansails/jan2
xtothey chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
You tricked me! I just knew Garrett was their son! Aww, they are finally getting a baby. I will miss these two.
xomessymutt17 chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
aw edward 3 ill take one to go please?
colourfulchatterbox chapter 4 . 7/4/2011
LOL. She didn't tell Edward...I'm assuming he will find out soon...

LOVE that proposal, it's always awesome when the guy puts it on during sleep :p

And it's so Bella and Edward :D

Looking forward to the next chapter! Whenever it may be...;)
nysue chapter 4 . 7/4/2011
Oh, sad. The puppies! They are gone. That is just so sad. At least the ring shenanagins brightened me up a bit. That was pretty funny! The last few lines of the chappie had me cracking up! "I love my baby." "That's good to know." Ha!
69 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »