Reviews for The Adventures of Peeperward and Stripperella
SunshineGal3 chapter 4 . 7/4/2011
Oh how I love these guys. Great job lady!
CdrIvanova chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
My best wishes for a speedy recovery for your mom! Thanks for posting this, even though you'd been so busy. Great chapter!
jansails chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
How adorable is Edward?

The lucky one.

jansails/jan2
kroseph chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
I am definitely in love with these guys, whenever I read of them I'm smiling like a fool. Always so entertaining and endearing, in the nerd sense.

Love how she took the test with Rose and Alice-so funny. Wish I could have thought of that.

Sad when your pets die...they are family and they do leave a void when they pass. ;(

Stealthy ninja Edward, what a dearheart-I thought for sure she was going to flush the ring down the toilet and then they would have to open the trap and fish it out. Good Lord, thanks for not going there...

"Love my baby"-"Good to hear"

Perfect and please keep going, maybe it should just be a sequel? Of course you probably feel less pressure if you call them outtakes?

Thanks for this and for the smiles.
AydenM chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
You are so lucky I love you! I can't believe you left it there. No worries, though, I'll wait! I've been praying my little heart out for your mom and your family, sweetie. Stay strong. We're all thinking about you!

*hugs*

AM
xtothey chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
WHAT?
xomessymutt17 chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
aw back together 3
nysue chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
I just loved all of the drunken reunions! "Where's my fish?" So adorable. Great outtake!
SunshineGal3 chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
Loooved this chapter.

"I don't care how many fish are out there! I want that fish!"

Oh Emmett. How can you not adore him?
angel eyes1 uk chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
This chapter makes me wanna read more Emmett fic. Nice job, babe!
CdrIvanova chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
Ah ... all the men realize their mistakes and all the women forgive them. It's a tale as old as time ...
colourfulchatterbox chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
I love the domino effect that Emmett caused :)

And the making up RULED. :D

I think that's all I have to say...OH and the list of things tey admitted about their girls was sooo sweet :D
KJHN chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
I'm awake after taking a 5 hr nap in the midst of the flu haze that surrounds me. This update was sublime and perhaps one of your best pieces yet, honey. I really loved it-the narrative of the boys' as they realized their missteps. The recognition that there is only one woman they want. Peeper's understanding that his Tiny Dancer is his universe and that he wants to be the center of hers too. Ahhh. So happy for the F4SAA outtake, and yes, you bring the right amount of smut that truly heals. Thanks, bb! xx KJ
jansails chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
Ahhh youth!

When misunderstandings amount to locked doors, empty beds, drama & tears.

jansails/jan2
xtothey chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
We must be on the same wavelength. I had just been looking at my alert list and was wondering when you would update!

I'm so glad there wasn't too much dramzz between E/B!

Thanks for updating.