Reviews for The Adventures of Peeperward and Stripperella
Fatal.Attractions chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
Yay! I'm really glad you're doing flash forwards in a couple of chapters. I cant wait for the rest of them! :)
RezMa chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
Love the flash forwards, I was kinda wanting to know what she said to Charlie when she went home! can't wait for the next chapter hope you do into story mode again when and If they try to have kids it would be super cool if we got to hear that full story.
StarryEyedGlimmer chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
Oooppps...open mouth and insert foot. Sexting not such a good move on Edward and Bella's part. Thank goodness it's only words and not pictures.

I love that Edward is very supportive and understands that Charlie has a right to know and telling Bella that she(they) have been hiding the living arrangements from him, however...Four words Edward..."Charlie's got a gun"!

Love Edwards form of stress relief. If only that were the answer to finals and ALL of life's little curveballs.

And Emmett...get a clue. I can't wait for the next time they all eat around the table and Edward and Bella just crack up laughing thinking about what they did on said table and what Emmett had said about it being moved...no one would eat on it again except for Edward and Bella...maybe that was the point? No?

Thanks for another round of insight. Just loving these little outtakes. Keep them coming(and yes, pun intended).

TTFN
colourfulchatterbox chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
I don't think I could ever think about my dad if I ever said that to him...I think I would just curl up in a ball and die...:)

Brave Bella and sweet Edward are still PERFECT! :D

Cannot wait for junior year...:)
nysue chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
Whoa! Charlie is pissed! I love Peeper, and it is good to know he is a jack rabbit. I am so glad Bella stayed strong when talking to her dad! She told him how it was going to be! The girl has a 4.0 for Pete's sake! Charlie was goin' off the deep end.
katelyndc chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
Ah, biochemistry is definitely pretty awesome! Personal stem cell skin replacement...they're using it on someone who has major burns, and the skin looks great...

Now on to poor Charlie, everything is Edward, I so would not want to head home for that summer break.

Thanks for the update-Kate
jansails chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
Whoa! Charlie gets mean with his orders to Bella.

I can believe everything Charlie said, after the dirty sexts- yup, Daddy is PISSED.

Edward makes Bella forget all about it, quite succesfully ;)

Shall we call him Tableward now?

jansails/jan2
kroseph chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
Love them, so glad you took us to their college days. Poor Charlie, has to face his daughter's adult life but we hope we don't have to deal with it that blatantly-good grief if that was ever done for real? I think my Mr would have fainted and I would have fist pumped ;)

Very much into biochemical engineering-see PM...

Thanks for this treasure!
taylowendy chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
Poor Charlie! At least he didn't walk in on them... yeah, had that happen with my dad and my high school boyfriend. NOT A FUN MOMENT! But, I do have to say that I like the rearranging furniture a la sex idea. Need to try that out! Gah!
AydenM chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
Gah! I've been feeling like crap all day. Reading this just put a big ole' smile on my face and instantly made me feel better. I just adore these two and am highly considering begging you to write them for at least the next fifty years or so.

Adore you horribly,

Ayden
CdrIvanova chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
ROFL! I loved it that Bella texted the wrong person ... too funny!
xtothey chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
Shit gets real? Don't break my Peeperward and STripperella up! PLEASE!
underneaththechalkdust chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
I'm so happy to read about Stripperella & Peeper's college life!

I don't know if it's just me, but Charlie may have been overreacting. Just a tad lol. I loved this chapter and can't wait for junior year!

xo,

Val
xtothey chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Stripping Edward! Mama likes!
BellaCullenObsessed chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
ahhhh this is adorable :)
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »