Reviews for Scarecrows and Sparrows
Write more!
Namepatronus394 chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
please write more!
Ismeme Daughter of Athena chapter 7 . 6/8/2012
I know that you haven't updated this story for just about a year, but it's really well written and I hope that you don't abandon it. Can't wait to find out what happens next!

gecoma chapter 7 . 4/29/2012
Brilliant, eargly awating the next update
thesorcerousnation chapter 7 . 4/8/2012
MORE! DO WANT! *reduced to poor grammar in the grips of need, lol* This is fantastic, it really is. And there are faaar too few stories about the wonderful character that is Son of Mine, or Jeremy Baines, depending on how one looks at it. I know it's been a long time, but please update if you can! And if you're unable to, then please message me and tell me what you had planned for it! Thanks very much!
Rupzydaisy chapter 7 . 6/24/2011
You really have 10 down! Alone but running...and talking to his TARDIS and inanimate objects...! Off to look for trouble then!
Dimcairien chapter 7 . 6/23/2011
Can't wait to see what he's going to do when the Doctor finds Sally.
Dimcairien chapter 7 . 6/23/2011
Can't wait to see what he's going to do when the Doctor finds Sally.
nomadsland chapter 7 . 6/22/2011
Brillant chapter! Wow, you've got the Tenth Doctor's characterization down perfectly. I was a little wary of the loner-angst summary of the series 4 finale, but it did provide some character development and suppose it's fitting in the context. I can't really complain about it too much since I thought it was well-written. The timey-wimey detector returns! Yay! Once again, I can't commend you enough for accurately portraying Ten's endearing quirks when he's excited. Love it! And do I detect an echo of Jenny's parting words near the end? Overall, this was a great chapter and I'm really looking forward to the next one.
Rupzydaisy chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
Wow...I like how you've described the Family of Blood and him as a serpant king. A really interesting chapter that also explains a lot, especially why Baines looked like he was back. I wonder what's going to happen next!
Rupzydaisy chapter 5 . 6/17/2011
Oh wow! Lots of suspense at the end! Lovely and brilliant. Baines is not to be trusted! I like how you've got detail and you write the suspense bit brilliantly, Latimer's the voice of reason but they're not listening! Very very drawn in and an awesome cliff hanger to continue on from. Keep up the brilliant work :D
nomadsland chapter 5 . 6/16/2011
This chapter was aptly named. I'm even more intrigued now and I'm eagerly looking forward to the next chapter.
jeep448 chapter 4 . 6/10/2011
I'm speechless.
Rupzydaisy chapter 4 . 6/10/2011
Curious Sally ended up on the hill! And you really captured Bains' creepiness. I liked how Tim was there to pull her back! You've got description and detail which is brilliant and Sally's thoughts. Really intrigued and interested by this chapter! Lovely cliffhanger too. Great job! :)
nomadsland chapter 4 . 6/9/2011
Such an original and clever idea! I like the direction you're taking the story and I think you have an excellent balance between pacing and description. You bring together some of my favorite would-be companions of the Doctor along with some wonderful character development. I'm eagerly looking forward to the next chapter.