Reviews for Fire and Ice
OMG, why a bad ending cmonnnnn! I'm in tears! Well this is a very good story! Loved it! And I encourage you to write more. ️
sme1228 chapter 38 . 11/18/2015
love it like omg that was great
Guest chapter 38 . 4/18/2015
I looked up memento mori but couldn't find it, I also looked up Jamie blackwell but couldn't find that either, dido for ghost town, waste land, and a couple more I don't remember the names of. I checked your other profiles as well but to no avail. Did you delete them?
Are they not even on ?
Please explain when you update or on another story.
Hope your doing okay!
JestersMask chapter 38 . 4/7/2015
Um yeah, Your right I am not logged in.
And I don't think I'll be for a long time. It's a ( my parents won't let me do anything) thing. So...Yeah.
I'll waiting for brick by boring brick whenever it comes out. I was really happy you came out with a new chapter too. Well then, thanks for mentioning me in your chapter.
I was flattered.
JestersMask chapter 37 . 3/19/2015
Um, hey. I just wanted to tell you I..What is it you say to someone who's friend died?
I'm sorry, I'm not good with words.
Your fingers must've gotten tired from writing so much eh?
I'm not acting like this because I don't know what to say.
I'm generally this awkward.
Oh yeah, I've been searching/wondering about your other stories and profile. Could ya give me a hint as to where your other profile is? When your feeling up to it how 'bout writin somthing about Jaylen? And I like the idea of a story about Damien. I was intending about writin all this in a pm but never signed in. Particully (I think that's how you spell it 2:00 am here) because I'm too lazy. I am totally aware this is way too long but I don't care. I don't really care if you respond to this I just had to write this or I would've never stopped arguing with myself.
Yes I yell at myself. I have low self esteem. And I tend to mock myself. This is the third time I've read your story. Well two I guess. Anyways, three am here.
It took me one hour to write this so at least read this.
I know I'm being unreasonable but still...Wait why would I say to read this at the frigin end? Well, I'm about to pass out so good night
Guest chapter 33 . 3/18/2015
Banana. Bet you didn't expect someone to actually say that did you? Haha, happy sweet sixteen.
Guest chapter 33 . 2/3/2015
Happy birthday! I was actully wondering how old you were, but now I've got my answer. I'm really a huge fan of your work! I've been reading it for like two days now and I have like one chapter left. Ha, anyways happy sweet sixteen and stuff. Thanks for updating, and one more thing, you should NOT be drinking even if you are weird. No offense! Keep up posting chapters and whatever, and once again...
...Happy birthday, Breakerofdays!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/30/2015
I kinda want Miken to love Jamie... So I won't review! But wait... This is a reveiw right now!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/30/2015
Okay now I kinda feel like Miken should be with Jamie. I like your story, keep up the great work!
PaRaNoId rOsE chapter 37 . 7/18/2014
Omg. I just reread this story and went through the rollercoaster of emotions again. Rereading this just made me love this more than I already did an i cant wait until you update again. I'm sorry for your loss and i cant imagine what you're feeling but i hope you get through it. Im looking forward to your update and the new story. I hope everything works out for you in the end. c:
ShyLilNugget chapter 37 . 6/22/2014
Sorry for your loss i cant even imagine what you must be going thru but by all means take your time to recover, i would like to think your teacher is in a better place now.
Nonnie chapter 24 . 2/26/2014
So I'm rereading some chapters ((i'm skipping around)) after a long time. AND HOMESTUCK. OMG. I LOVE HOMESTUCK. :3 Haha when I read this before I hadn't heard of it exactly yet. Now flash forward around a year and boom I'm a big Homestuck fan and I see that ref. I almost screamed. - The gigapause is still on though. Man, I still really like this story. :3
shalott evermore chapter 24 . 11/25/2013
Okay, so, I read most of this a good two years ago. I only just found this again - yesterday. I have reread this far and I just realized that the first time I read this I wasn't obsessed with Homestuck and now I am so I just feel the need to comment on that!
This story also has all of my classic playlists, so I don't have to look up most of the songs! Heheh! Anyway, I still love this story, typos and all, and I'm extremely happy I found it! (Since I had forgotten the title, it was quite difficult) :3
padrrhhajfenmak chapter 36 . 8/11/2013
PLEASE KEEP UPDATING!

THIS STORY IS AMAZING!
Guest chapter 36 . 5/4/2013
I liked it u better finish it soon anyway will not bother poinying out mistakes and stuff i did not like though