Reviews for The Shepherd
Melody21 chapter 4 . 8/7/2014
This story is amazing. Darker themed and desperate something that the Faberry universe definately needs more of. Thank you for sharing. I agree that The spicy lil threesome had to happen. It wasnt about Lust or Love. Although there are elements of that to get them going. It was about comfort and security. I know you havent written much of a background but what you have penned is enought to feed the imagination. I also found it sweet that Rachel and Puck got it on. Like wht are the chances?! I always enjoy Beth stories and yoirs has def made my Fav list.
masami101 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Please don't leave this story unfinished! I'm begging you!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
Just found it, looks like a good version of the Book of Eli with a faberry twist on it, are you going to continue writing this or is it dead?
holdmetonight chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
You have to continue this!
summer1234 chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
I hope you would continue! Your story is great! Are you going to continue the story?
Guest chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
dearest author, will you continue pleaseeeeee...? been too long since you last updated. and where's the faberry?
GypsySoul05 chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
love it pls update soon thx taylor }{
Guest chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
Can you make another chapter please
LoveEvangeline chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
more please
L.H. Knox chapter 4 . 6/17/2012
Saddest feeling in the world: figuring out that this isn't complete. I'm petitioning to bring back this story. ITS SO GOOD.
CelesteSky598 chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
I love I and i can wait for more. Update soon plzzzzzzzzz 3
eternallymontyp chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
Please tell me you haven't forgotten this one! I love this fic and am desperate to see where you take it. Rachel & Quinn haven't met yet!

Love all your fics, please keep working on them all. I'll certainly be reading them!
dance-tilyou'redead chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
OTP's be damned when a justifiable deviation from fic categories is as hot as that. I'm really enjoying your slightly fucked up imagination here. Post apocalyptic themes and all. Quinn and Rachel are both scary as hell but you're making me believe it. Looking forward to the update.
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
Oh my the last time you updated was in 2011...

Anyway I wanted to say I read this around 1:15 AM and liked it. It reminded me of The Book of Eli, post apocolyptic, western themed, chaos, brutality and Quinn's dictatorship. I liked how abstract this was from your other stories. It was still written well and expressive and rather depressing, but a badass Rachel would be great. And as always I liked the layers-how Quinn isn't a complete B- and Rachel is soft beneath her exterior and worries about how to provide comfort. Of course I'm going to ask about the scar and what happened there. And even though you noted you don't like to write smut I thought you did a good job because you didn't cheapen it-you showed the psychology behind why Quinn would want a threesome-the desperate need to feel something. And I thought that was very real vs just crass and written without any valid intention like most smut seems to be.

I can't figure out if they're zombies after the sickness or something more. I would guess different but I liked how you put in Russell trying to corner Quinn. Realism in an au story. Hope to read more, but if you're done writing if you could share what your plans were for this story that would be cool, but your story-your call.
Drew chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
Well this is definatly an interesting mix lol it's like wild west meets the appocolypse with a dramatic twist :) interesting to see where this goes