Reviews for Something Done Right
For love of Sunflowers chapter 1 . 3/12
I don't know if you'll ever update this again or think about updating it but I would be eternally greatful if you did because your portrayal of these characters is the best I've read in a long time and its just so much fun to read
Seyfert chapter 3 . 2/4
I know it's been a while since you updated this story, but I would love to see it continued. I really like how you portrayed the characters, especially Canderous. I'm not above begging you to keep writing this! :)
bluetac chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
I know it's not going to happen but another chapter would be much appreciated. Please.
Kelana-ti chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
Ooh. An arrogant tough-guy Mando. Fun.
MK chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
Really love this. Update soon!
Tali Kuti chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
Hey...where's the rest:( I Really enjoyed all 3 chapters. There aren't too many writers who truly capture the personalities of the characters. Canderous and Carth are perfect. As for Revan? Well, I always imagined her a little tougher, wittier and calculating but I guess that's always up to the writer since this was a role-playing game after all. She's definitely not as air-headed as some of the other Revans I read of on this site, and that's a good thing. Keep up the good work!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
You used the right form of di'kut. I'm so proud. Good story, vod, good story.
Cmen-Lover chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
"very boastful, arrogant, swaggering Mandalorian" oh yes, that's why we love Candy :)

OMG YOU'RE BACK! I can't believe, so nice to see new chapter of your story!

Canderous is VERY Canderous-like, with all this indifference towards Carth and interest with Briah (especially less decent dressed Briah) and Carth is just our usual Carth with trusting issues and having paranoia :P great chapter, loved it!
sensual l e t t u c e chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
A female version of Han Solo? I can't wait to see more haha

Awesome idea, update soon! :)
Moondoe chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
I have died...and gone to Heaven! Awesome style of writing
laloga chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
So, I was at this Halloween party the other night, and there was this crazy, awesome lady dressed up as some dude named Canderous Ordo - a SW character I knew nothing about save that he was Mandalorian - so in the pursuit of knowledge, I set out to read this fic. :P

Now, I've never played KOTOR (that's where this is set, correct?), but I was immediately interested in the characters and am curious to see how they develop. Briah...is that the character that the player controls? Anyway, she seemed like an interesting mix of uncertainty and capability, if that makes sense. I get the idea that on the battle-field she's a force to be reckoned with, but her interpersonal skills leave something to be desired, though. Curious to see where she goes...

Ordo was hilarious. Loved how he kept trying to make Briah blush, and the subtle attraction that was building between them, despite his continued insistence of "she's not my type." Riiight... :P

Anyway, I look forward to more of this, should you chose to pick it up again. :D
simply.kaleidoscope chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
I'm really enjoying this story and I hope you continue to work on it!
Lostri chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
I like it. A lot. So far you've managed to make an absolute ** out of Canderous while still making him in character- that character that those of us with developed palates know and love.

Assuming you actually /do/ like his character...?

Ah well, regardless, I'm enjoying it thoroughly- I just hope it won't get too angsttriangle heavy or have Canderous turn monumentally villainous. There aren't enough Canderous stories out there, and I feel there aren't enough C/LSF ones- it's a rough couple, and takes skill to put them together believably and well. That, I think, is why I like it so much.

Good luck. You're doing astoundingly so far. (Please don't stop!)
Janneia chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
You are awesome, you know that? I've been looking around for a good, decent Canderousxfem!Revan fic for a while now (but not yet so much that I'd consider writing my own) and hey! You delivered! x333 I look forward to your next chapter. And Carth's POV? Oh, definitely! It'll be interesting to see what's going on inside that head of his...
Peindre les mots chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
I'm really enjoying this series so far, and I hope you keep up with it :D