Reviews for Collect the Memories
BDavis427 chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
I can't get over how much I love everything you write. I'm so glad you are writing again :) I'm in love with this story because with Brooke being my favorite I was very upset when her entire pregnancy got smooshed into one episode. Your story makes up for that. I really feel like I'm watching this on TV because you are such an amazing writer! Keep up the good work and please update soon!
laperkin chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
aww cute chap- I think you got Haley perfect too :D
KTxx chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
Aw, so cute! I don't like Jamie all that much, but he was quite bareable in this chapter. And I love his growing bond with Julian! So cute! UDS please(:
2010blueberry chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
AHHH! this is great. i love how you bring up the soft duckling and enchanted forest. i laughed out loud at that. and i love how realistic this is. i can totally see brooke and julian saying these things (:
haleydavisbaker chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
grat chapter! ive always loved jamie&brookes bond and then julian&jamies bond too :) update fast please!
arubagirl0926 chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
very cute, loved it alot.

~Alex
sfbxfcb chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
Wonderful!
laperkin chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
awww Julian's so sweet :D great chap!
robinscorpiofan chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
I love this so far! I was a little upset with how fast they rushed Brooke's pregnancy since she's been waiting for it for so long, so I'm glad you're doing some of the moments we should have seen, but didn't. Update soon!
Mosie1213 chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
another excellent chapter! can't wait to read more!
Mosie1213 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
oh my gosh! what a great first chapter to a story that looks like it is going to be GREAT! excited to go and read the second chapter now! and i agree with you...they made brooke's pregnancy move way too fast...after waiting all this time for us brooke fans to see her finally get what she wants, it would have been nice if they gave us more than what they did. hopefully season 9 we will get to see more of her being a mommy :) I definitely fell in love with brulian this season. Can't wait to see your version of their story!
arubagirl0926 chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
great chapter, can't wait to read the next one.

~Alex
haleydavisbaker chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
LOVE IT! i love julians ability to console brooke and make her nervousness dissipate, even for just a moment. i hope you touch more upon the pregnancy and eventually about brooke's fall and the delivery and the twons stay in the NICU because they're premature. i also wrote a 8x22 story, i dont know if im gunna give it another chapter or not, but i'd love for you to read it and review. i think you'd like it. it's called "we've been waiting for you" :) UDS!
KTxx chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
So cute! That was just completely adorable, I loved it! Update soon, please:)
superstargirl7 chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
Loved it! I think you're doing a really great job with this fic!

Please update soon! ;-)