Reviews for Mission: Diffusion
LadyMaiden chapter 12 . 9/4/2011
Great ending to your fic! :) It's just as I would like for it to happen, that God would stop Castiel. And I'm happy you didn't kill Sofiel :)
LadyMaiden chapter 11 . 9/4/2011
Yikes Cas was scarey in this chapter- I hope he doesn't kill Sofiel.
LadyMaiden chapter 9 . 8/15/2011
Yep, that sounds like next season Crowely - hiding from Castiel and trying to think of something to drain him from souls.
LadyMaiden chapter 8 . 8/15/2011
Fantastic chapter, you nailed Death :) I like what he said about Castiel not being God, and I hope that it proves true on the show.
LadyMaiden chapter 7 . 8/15/2011
Now I really like Sofiel, I agree with dean she also does remind me a bit of Castiel, cool headed, calm and firm. And she summoned Death, wonder if Castiel would have been able to do that.

Interesting Eve's leftover experiments, I bet something like that could happen next season on SPN.
LadyMaiden chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
Wow, that's an interesting twist with you bringing Sofiel in. I like her, hope you use her more in future chapters.
LadyMaiden chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
Yep, there still are monsters to be hunted. I can imagine Bobby reminding Dean and Sam about doing their jobs and not forgetting about hunting too.
LadyMaiden chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
Fantastic chapter.

I especially love and completely agree with this part:

"Dean didn't hate him. He couldn't. Not when he felt like he was partly to blame for the path Castiel took. He had never given Castiel the benefit of the doubt. He had never let Castiel make a decision and allowed Castiel to become too dependent on him being his moral compass. (...) The only way Dean figured he could fix it all was to save Castiel from himself before he did something the old Castiel would regret. He was determined to do it. "

The part with Sam and Adam in the cage tore at my heart. :(

And very interesting how you showed both Michael and Lucifer, their behaviour in the cage. I can easily imagine Michael going all dull, and Lucifer being the active one.

I like it that you made Sam remember about Adam, I hope it'll be the same on the show.
LadyMaiden chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
I love the idea you pitched in this chap., about getting the monster souls out of Cas and summoning Death for help.

Now I'm silently wishing they do this in the show, too. :)
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 12 . 7/29/2011
Wow... Omg I loved part one! Can't wait to read part two! You are an amazing writer!
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 11 . 7/29/2011
*tries to hide from castiel* eep! He found them!
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 10 . 7/29/2011
Hell hounds are freaky! Especially since you cant see them ! :p
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 9 . 7/29/2011
Ugh crowley... He annoeys me! Great chapter!
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 8 . 7/29/2011
Death was just as creepy as he was in the show! Great Job lol :)
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 7 . 7/29/2011
Lol I love that part when lucifers says that! "why hello death" lol :)