Reviews for Candace Can't Bust
charles chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
it is real good I like it when stacy sed to Candace that stacy has pink duck tape and thay shooed tie each other up and see how can escape first
Blackspiderman chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I actually found this rather funny. But wouldn't Linda get arrested for tying her daughter up in a straitjacket in public?
jster1983 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I just realized something. What if Phineas and Ferb actually were busted in this story and Linda and Candace realized the whole straight jacket thing was unnecessary? I can imagine Candace crying and Linda having to talk her down. Can you imagine that?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Good!XD
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Exllcent and funny fic here I remember it from the western cilzation site
tigdra chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
hey i really like this story do you think you can write a seq. to this one like what happen when they got in side. there another story i been waiting for and the is the sailor moon looking to the stars when you going to get that story i would really like to know
Emaleigh chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
you have a gift of writing my friend!
AJustice90 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I can't believe you used some kinky stuff on Candace.
Billy arratoon chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
This is so funny! Would you like to do another story i have in store for you? Phineas And Ferb: Brother

Summary: Phineas' life gets a turn for the worst after the trip round the world. He finds out he has a half-daughter and father, who owns a purple bluiding (guess who), yells at Canadace, Ferb gets mad at him, his pet on the run form anerd named Carl and on the top of that, a new boy called Darkness with amazing powers takes Danville by surprise with the help of Mitch, a rabbit named Dennis and a group named LOVEMUFFIN. And Phineas save the day? But who is Darkness? And how does he know Phineas?

I will send infomation of Darkness soon.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 5/21/2011