Reviews for I Know What They Parodied Last Summer
exSurreal chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
I don't know why I found this funny, it was just very giggle worthy.

Nice work.
Gentryfey chapter 5 . 2/12/2004
So, Are you going to keep writing this?
You should. I only discovered your story today and i love it already. You have to update very soon.
I love the verbal sparring and doing it to I know what... is such a great idea. It's such a crack up you had me in tears laughing.. I esp. like Willows hate of typos. That's so me. So update soon and lets have more Willow/Spike!
Risauna chapter 5 . 12/2/2003
Yeay! Oh no typo! *Willow attempts to strangle Coyote Fire*. Kidding, actually this story was really good, I was laughing my head off, and let me just say...Willow and Spike! You know we love 'em. YAY!
I know that YAY. Would have done, but still, the extra letters gave my fingers something to do. Go Willow! Go Spike! Go Spike! Spike! *Envisions Spike and falls on the floor drooling*.
Risauna chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
LMAO. Gotta go but I'll read the rest later, gotta love Spike! (not just one exclamation point by 4!
ManyManlyYams chapter 5 . 9/8/2003
heh, great story. Your MST fics are really great

off to read more!
ManyManlyYams chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
Again, another great MST. I could stay up all night reading these. And, in fact, I think I will.
Lord of Pillows chapter 2 . 5/7/2003
Green Bay... and a pie as well. I liked it seven times.
Jennifer chapter 2 . 4/20/2003
I was going to review this whole thing at the end, but Xanders line:

XANDER: Look at those bold letters, just displaying themselves boldly... the sluts.

was just to perfect, and I had to tell you good job, it's a perfectly Xander line. I like this version of the movie a lot more than the movie movie.
cmwhitwo chapter 5 . 8/26/2002
OMG, this actually had me snorting with laughter! Quite undignified. An added bonus were the S/W exchanges. As always, I just love your stuff and can't wait to see more!

Claudia
Charmin chapter 5 . 5/14/2002
Oh, tears in my eyes...can't breathe...laughing too hard! Charmin)
ScoobyGal55 chapter 5 . 4/14/2002
Very Funny. But everytime somebody forgot a comma I felt soooooooo sorry for Willow. hehehe
Kendra A chapter 5 . 4/11/2002
Yay!

Len recommended this story to me and I'm glad I listened to her. Even though I've never seen "I Know What You Did Last Summer," this was still hilarious. And now I don't have to see it because I know what happens. )

But honestly-I loved this story lots. The characters acted just as they should, and the promise of some W/S in the future is definitely intruiging. Please, please, please continue this!

Kendra A.
Buffy-Angelus chapter 5 . 4/7/2002
This was so hilarious! Practically every sentence I start cracking up. You have to do more! _ It was really great.
JadeSelena chapter 5 . 4/7/2002
Okay, first I just have to tell you how much trouble this fic has caused me. I started reading it at work on friday, which, needless to say, was a very BAD idea. I made it half-way through the first chapter before I realized I was laughing out loud and everyone was staring at me oddly. Last night I tried to find it at home but it wasn't there! I searched and searched (I actually went through 60 pages) on and it was nowhere to be found. Mind you this was at 4 in the morning so my eyes were a little buggy. I was so disappointed because I was looking forward to finishing it off. Today I was thinking about it and swore that if I didn't find it I would write to and complain lol See what you did? But, thankfully, tonight I got on and found it! I was SO happy. I just finished reading the five chapters (it's 5:00 in the morning just to let you know) and I absolutely loved them! I love the wit, I love the interaction between characters, and I whole-heartedly love the little Spike/Willow thing you have going on. Please tell me there's more? I need to know what happens. You've got me addicted (in case you hadn't already noticed lol). I need closure, damn you! And I think I deserve it after 5 chapters and 4 hours of reading, don't you? Are you gonna write sequels? Please? There are so many movies out there just waiting to be torn apart tastefully. Okay, I think I'm done now, but you better not be! I'm anxiously awaiting the next part. Hurry! Please?
Tygerwulfe chapter 5 . 4/5/2002
Do more parodys to complete it and get them out of the house! It took me two days to read this, but I wouldn't change a thing. I was laughing through the whole thing! I especially loved the random sentences and, well, everything!

I started a review yesterday, attempting to tell you everything I liked, but I ran out of time and room. Please don't stop this. And the typos were funny.

(Oh, and you accidentally made a typo in chap 5. You said that Xander spoke in a "momotone" instead of a "monotone". I just thought that you should know.)

-Angel