Reviews for Mr Mom
amy.ward.906 chapter 2 . 4/23
Not sure if I've reviewed before but anyway...love this! Everytime I read this fic I crack up laughing and wind up smiling
Grace chapter 2 . 8/29/2016
I love it so much.
Idoidodidododiodididodidodididodidid I REALLY REALLY DO THIS IS SO CUTE I LOVE IT!
Grace chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
I've read so many books about their kids and this is my absolute favourite little Kat is so cute! A little replica of Jane :)
Ellenuff chapter 2 . 8/19/2015
Ok, ok that was incredible. I loved the kids and everything about them. Magic and all of that. hahaha Great fic and you're a wonderful writter. Thank you for sharing this with us. Hugs from Brazi.
ColdOnePaul chapter 2 . 6/13/2015
Oooooooh... I think you need to write more chapters to this story! There's loads begging to be told... I want to have a play-by-play of what happened and see what happens from there :). I'm intrigued.
HawkDramione chapter 2 . 5/20/2015
the "meltdown" would be a perfect sequel
xbecbebex chapter 2 . 5/15/2015
Awhhhh cute. Love the domestic Thor
Guest chapter 2 . 5/6/2015
Love love LOVE it! This was great, so we'll written and hugely entertaining! Please continue!
cherychou1 chapter 2 . 4/14/2015
Really cute story !
justsomeone2010 chapter 2 . 4/14/2015
I was so happy to see an update for this and boy, you did not disappoint! Loved it! It was so cute and I love the kids names and personalities! I hope you're going to continue this with the pregnancy/new baby! Pretty please? I love Thor as a father so much and would totally read the s*** out of this story if you were to continue it!
JuliaAurelia chapter 2 . 4/14/2015
Very cute! Kat has magic, the house got added on to, and Jane's pregant. I hope you decide to write more of this story!
PrincessGBRS chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
Ben reminds me so much of Loki lol and Tanner is sooo funny!
Blueeyedolicityfreak chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
This was super cute! Thor and Jane were amazing, loved the interaction between Thor and the kids AND thor and jane :))
Emerald the third of Seirntoma chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Hope to see more
MayaDitty chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Aww that was so cute :) I can totally picture Thor surrounded by three children and taking care of them