Reviews for Mr Mom
MayaDitty chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Aww that was so cute :) I can totally picture Thor surrounded by three children and taking care of them
Crystalskies14 chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
That was so well done! Believe me, I am not exaggerating when I say that that was the best Thor fanfiction I've ever read!
musicluver246 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
hope you update soon.
LionRW86 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Dang it girl, why'd you stop there! This was amazing PLEAS write more! It's so awesome!
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Oh, this was awesome, I can tell you that. Super funny! Haha! Hope the god of Thunder is ready for this!

Super great job, super great fic!
N chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
awesome
Anala chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Please continue this; it's hilarious and I wnat to see how Thor copes with three young kids for four days.
risen-sun chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Ahahaha. That was cute and hilarious. Please continue!
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Very believable.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Awww I really loved it! Especially the coffee part! Hahaha almost peed my pants!
amyXD chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
your children are the cutest things ever... that being said, i certainly hope you continue this. to a couple hundred thousand words. please? pretty please?

amy
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Hilarious, thank you! The kids where wholly believable, as was the family dynamic and the situation. I really liked how as the omniscient narrator, you shifted the perspective between Jane and Thor so smoothly, especially when you narrated in Thor's voice with its slightly archaic inflections and use of language. The contrast between his style of thinking and Jane's was very effective. I laughed out loud with delight several times. Beautiful job!
penName111 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Please update I can't wait to see what happens next!
FeerJim chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I love it! Make it longer! :D
Adelphia1928 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Jane is going to endup with a flatened house and Superhero's assisents (Pepper) taking care of her husband and kids. Or SHIELD has just kidnaped the lot of them for their own good and put them in the care of someone who knows who to cook (Pepper). Somehow I think Pepper Potts will be upgraded from Ironman-sitting to general Superhero-sitting.
64 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »