Reviews for Mr Mom
Lara06 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Hahaha! xD

This is such a funny, cute Story!

I can totally picture all the scenes and especially Ben!

I can almost see, how they all act and treat!

you wrote this so great!

I had to laugh that hard, again nd again!

And then:

The Pizza place number

xDDD

Just great, really, really great!

Yours, Lara 3

By the way, i'm German, so dont wonder about my English...
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Good story
sandra Couch chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I have been looking through a lot of fan fics tonight and find most of them to be over the top but this was really, really sweet and very, very funny. You should write more of it. Could be hilarious. I actaully laughed outloud and htat is saying something. Good job.
Lutheyl chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I really like it! It's a cute fic! Please continue! :)
st3rling chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
please keep writing :D this was really good, it would be awesome if you continued it.
astoryaboutwar chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Your story was AWESOME! It's so realistic, I can actually imagine it panning out! The let's-poke-fun-at-Thor bit was absolutely hilarious too. I mean, "Fiends from Hel hath stolen it! Mjolnir! To arms! Summon the Warriors Three!" for coffee? That's literary gold right there. I burst out laughing at that! Great job!
SharkGurl chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Oh please keep writing it.
Kipling Nori chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Purely awesome! I literally enjoyed every second! The kids are adorable and totally in sync with their parents. They seem like a typical family. :D

I'd love to read more if you ever so happen to step into the Thor fandom again!
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
"Tanner wailed one last time, a big tear trailing over his chubby cheek, and let go of his mom's leg. Thor lowered him back to the ground, and Tanner just laid there. Spread eagle and limp, shaking with sobs smothered by the floor, Tanner laid like some kind of fallen hero awaiting the coming of the Valkyries."

ROFL! I think this is perfect as a one-shot, actually.
Fox May - fictionpress chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL... I can't wait to read day 2 or hell the rest of day one.

I remember my mom leaving us four kids with our dad, he was military and he couldn't handle all four kids at one time with the house, could you imagine Thor.

I found this story after a long hard day at work and it made me laugh so hard I keep coming back. Please write more.
k-shee chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
This is so adorable I cannot even. *heart* Instant favorite!
HinaLuvLuvChan chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
You should totally continue this! I'd love to read more! xDD
iluvaqt chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Utterly adorable and I can imagine Chris and Natalie pulling off still lovestruck as Thor and Jane, nine or more years on :)
Christy T chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
This story was so completely adorable! :) I can totally see Thor being a Dad with a lot of rambunctious kids. :) Beautifully written!
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Please keep going! I would love to read about Thor's doing the Mr Mom thing, and the kids are adorable, and sound like they could get into enough mischief to rattle even Norse god Daddy!
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »