Reviews for Harry Lokison the Trickster's Heir
LocoBriar chapter 5 . 5/27
“You know the best things about cliff-hangers: the readers don't know where the Authoress lives! Hahaha! So I'll let everyone's imagination work out on how Loki took this revelation while I update my other stories. Chaio!”
Too true...rofl. And clever, but evil, Authors like you probly take great joy in this little fact. Lol. If i could write i would too. XP
anyeshabaner chapter 12 . 5/25
oh i love this story! please update the story loveeeee it!
pineapple-pancake chapter 12 . 5/20
Thank you for publishing this story.
I really loved the family interactions and how cute harry is, and how each character's heart is melted by him. All with very creative scenes and happenings, like the: bird rescue, the frost giant attack, the flea attack, etc.
As a constructive critic, I would say that the story has parts that I didn't feel necessary, such as long reflections specially those that spiral in pessimistic thoughts; and some characters like other gods, dr. strange, wolverine, didn't feel to me like a real part of the story.
It's a beautiful story, I love your asgardian characters, and I would love to have an update. But is up to you. Thank you anyway to publish it until this chapter.
Jbird chapter 12 . 4/7
I really like the story of Loki and Harry and I was wanted to know when/if you are going to finish the story [Harry Lokison the Trickster's Heir] ?
Ares26 chapter 12 . 4/4
Please update
Wika0304 chapter 12 . 3/24
please update
andjelija.nenic chapter 9 . 3/7
doubledamn chapter 12 . 2/16
Wouldn't Fenris, as one of Loki's get, have some Shapeshifting abilities? Couldn't he just shrink out of the Chain?
doubledamn chapter 6 . 2/16
Loki's a Trickster. The easiest thing for him to do is not wait for the Wards to fall, but rather, draw the family out of their protection. The Order of the Burning Peacock did it in the 5th book, just send them a 'free trip' thing and get them once they leave.
Plz am still rereading hope there an update
Kurosaki Yukia chapter 12 . 12/25/2017
THIS IS AMAAAAAAAAZING I REAAAAAAAAALLY LOOOOOOOOVE ITTTTTTTTTT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEE TELL ME THAT YOU'RE GOING TO CONTINUE AND UPDATE IT SOOOOOOOOOOONNN
amayranni22 chapter 12 . 12/14/2017
awww more
Byakugan789 chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
an interesting start. Better than the other two major loki as lily premises.
kitsuneshiro000 chapter 12 . 12/2/2017