Reviews for Harry Lokison the Trickster's Heir
WitchofIce22 chapter 12 . 20h
I love this story please do not leave it unfinished
Ilikealotofstuffpieghosts chapter 12 . 10/4
nooooo, I really want more, but this is amazing and funny
kittyranma chapter 12 . 9/26
Damn, after stating that I'd just follow this I stupidly read it anyway. I'm loving it, now I'm crying my eyes out because there's no more. God I really really hope you get your muse back for this story and soon. Excellent work.
I love that Harry's broken ragnarok.
andjelija.nenic chapter 4 . 9/26
kittyranma chapter 1 . 9/25
This has potential. But since it hasn't been worked on in almost 4 years I'll just follow it. Hopefully you will get your muse back for this story. I'm really tired of getting totally into a story and having it remain unfinished.
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 12 . 9/13
It has been four years since the last update.

Would love to see this finished. And all those who want to hurt Harry get what is coming to them that includes those who want to use him for their own means and not care what happens to Harry.

Plus there are characters who are so engrossed in their own thoughts that they miss key information that could be informative such as The Fact that the wards around Harry's maternal relatives which kept Loki away even though He is the boy's father/daddy. And Loki doesn't mean his own son harm just the Dursleys who hurt him. But what Harry simply need to say is that the Dursley's home isn't his home and going so far as saying that I want my daddy and my step-mom and brothers and sister to be able to access to punish them for hurting me.

Plus another thing the Aesir are idiots it wasn't Loki who voided the prophecies of Ragnarok and that of the one dealing with the Dark Lord. It was Harry then Lily.

Plus The Aesir along with Fate and Destiny have three very pissed off primordials at them Gaia, Magic, and chaos. And Gaia is Thor's mother. She should get inside her son's head and give what for including pointing out disappointed she is with Odin, in fact, she should tell that stupid old fart that he shouldn't be listening to the fates/norns/destiny. And bring up what Loki's Wife Lily said. About Self Fulfilled prophecies which is what Ragnarok is. It has to do with how the people of Asgard mistreated Loki and his children and broke any trust. Plus I hope Thor learns real fast about his own behavior and when it comes to Harry he becomes a very protective uncle even swearing a vow to both Loki and Harry to protect him and not allow anyone to hurt or use him. Even if it means going against the Aesir which includes his own father.

Plus when it comes to the Ministry for Magic I would like to see the British Royal family join Forces with that of the Families of Asgard and Jotunheim.

And since this is an AU and Lily is perfectly preserved maybe her soul can be reunited with her body. Thus she and Sigrid can become co-wifes together to protect the children they produced with Loki and those he had with others. plus the Aesir should also be brought up on murder charges for the twins if Sigrid.
Millott02 chapter 12 . 8/31
I was wondering whether you are going to continue this story because I was really enjoying it
Zela3 chapter 12 . 8/30
I just found this brilliant story of yours and just wanted to say that I am now curious about what happens next. I so far am enjoying the plot and hope that you find time to finish this wonderful story!
Lesbian Seer chapter 2 . 8/29
"I was mistaken, loki is alone" YO THAT HURT ME PHYSICALLY. MY HEART.
Crossxx chapter 12 . 8/17
A fantastic story the shows a new side to Loki and a unique harry potter story. I love it.
Legolas-Lasgalen chapter 6 . 8/2
*gapes* Dumbledore! You lust after younger men! Shame on you!
Please, please, please continue this story! I know its been years but its really good and I would love to read more
ASHA chapter 12 . 7/19
If you have time, and what to of course, can you please continue this? I love the story, and you're writing.
LocoBriar chapter 5 . 5/27
“You know the best things about cliff-hangers: the readers don't know where the Authoress lives! Hahaha! So I'll let everyone's imagination work out on how Loki took this revelation while I update my other stories. Chaio!”
Too true...rofl. And clever, but evil, Authors like you probly take great joy in this little fact. Lol. If i could write i would too. XP
anyeshabaner chapter 12 . 5/25
oh i love this story! please update the story loveeeee it!
1,169 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »