Reviews for Harry Lokison the Trickster's Heir
Snowy Analia chapter 12 . 9/12
This is a brilliant story. Will you update it again? Or is it abandoned? I really enjoyed reading it. I'd love to see harry going to Hogwarts and everyone's reaction to him. And it's Lily's soul in his scar, yes? Thanks so much for writing this!
MoonlightMiracle.SakurianaHime chapter 12 . 8/30
please please please please update!
XxElementalStormxX chapter 12 . 8/13
wonderful story
update and please tell me loji csn brubg lily back that would be funny
Faery66 chapter 12 . 6/17
Hope to read more soon.

D
janefanatic chapter 12 . 6/14
This was great! Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 2 . 6/11
I'm very sorry about your niece.
shit
Uzushiogakure chapter 9 . 5/21
Fucked man come on why?. And as for what happened to Snape he deserved it he knew damn well Ramis was a ware wolf he was smart enough to figure it out and considering the marauders and Snape were constantly at each other throats he would pay attention to their disappearing on the full moon all the time I fully believe that he goaded Sirius in telling him how to get into the sack so he could kill Remus it's not like he would get in trouble for offing a Dark creature he would be rewarded so my only regret is that jars saved snaps pathetic life had Remus ripped his fucking throat out Harry would have still his parents since their would be no snivilus to go blabbing to Voldemort about the prophecy.
Uzushiogakure chapter 7 . 5/21
You go Harry and I kind look forward to see what lands Harry and his army of ice giants (and magicals hopefully) will conquer.
Uzushiogakure chapter 6 . 5/21
I say have Harry take over magical Britain after all he is a god of magic he need same magical army and an army of witches and wizards are as go is as any I say.
Uzushiogakure chapter 5 . 5/21
Awesome
Mannnnnnn..! It's such a shame this story is abandoned. I'd really have enjoyed seeing where this would go. And it'd also be very satisfying to see fate and the seers' plans turn to chaos. :D But I REALLY hope you didn't kill off Moony and Sirius. I WANT LOKI TO HURRY UP AND FIGURE OUT WHY THEY WERE UNABLE TO HELP HARRY SO THEY CAN MAKE UP, DANG IT! _(ཀ」 )_ (۳ಥДಥ )۳ AND DUMBLEDORE NEEDS A GOOD PUNCH TO THE FACE! RAWR! (The Asgardians more so. Though I'm hoping they'll show SOME intelligence and leave Loki ALONE. Which also includes his children. Ugh, and everybody thought the Durseley's were bad. The Asgardians were/are a thousand times worse. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 )
It was as painful reading it for me as it was writing it for you. 。゚(*)゚。 THE FEELSSSSSSSS! THEY STAB ME IN THE JUGULARRRRRRR!
isis424 chapter 12 . 4/24