Reviews for My Maudlin Musings
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
Oh, that was nice...

I love Takano-san's pov and feelings and all.

And the fic ended nicely... :)
SilverShadow123 chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
It's always nice to read insight on Takano :) The anime mostly focuses on Onodera, after all
Butterfree chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
That was adorable! You wrote Takano's thoughts nicely. And you know, currently in the manga (a whole 2 and a half years later) it's being questioned why Takano went into shoujo and I think your explanation for it suits very well.

CupidKirby
aiokikasete chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
urghh could you please write more on sekaiichi hatsukoi? I love how you keep the both of them in character but still have your own flavour to the story!
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
awww i like it
Natsukashimi chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Your recout of Takano and his perspective of his relationship with Onodera in their high school days was bittersweet. I loved how you addressed Takano's passion for shoujo manga and your speculation about the underlying causes of it. I have yet to read a fanfiction that gave reasons for his becoming the head editor of the shoujo manga department. Thank you for writing and I hope to read more of what you upload to this site. XD
Wasabi chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
This was sooo cute!

Ahem.

This has to be one of the best Sekai ichi Hatsukoi fanfictions I ever read.

Good job!
PinkMartini chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I really enjoyed that. It was cute & really makes you sypmathize with Takano.
toribabekit chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
This made me love Masamune even more. It's nice to know about his thoughts & not Ritsu's for once, not that I don't love listening to Ritsu in absolute denial. I really hope they do something from Masamune's point of view soon because that would be great. Anyway, you're a wonderful writer & I absolutely loved this. It was adorable~
kc creation chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Okay, soooooo, Masamune should have definitely tried some "hanky panky" stuff in the hall. Just sayin'.

But seriously, with grad being TOMORROW and work and everything else, I've been acting like the responsible "adult" that I'm supposed to be and put off this story to take care of those less fun and definitely less interesting and fulfilling things. So, for that, I apologize.

Anywho, I'm falling in love with your Sekaiichi Hatsukoi stories one by one! Or, at least, I'm starting to remember why I've missed your writing so dearly since you've been gone. Your style has always been so heartbreaking and beautiful and brilliant!

I'm so looking forward to reading more soon!
DarknessXAnime chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
aww I liked it.

it was cute and fun to see things form Takano-san's view for once.

a few pointers and questions.

number 1: How did you know Yokasawa's name if it, indeed, has not yet been revealed.

2) Ritsu Onodera never introduced himself. Masamune kind of already knew him name,remember? in the ova he says. I don't remember if it "I don't remember telling you my name" or "I knew your name as well" sort of scenario. But there were no introductions between our destined pair.

overall, amazingly cute~
musicalcroc chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
The irony here is that Masamune is the one more likely to know how to cook. Ritsu is dismal at taking care of himself. Must be the rich sheltered boy thing.

Glad to see more fanfics coming in for SIH. I like it how Masamune is a romantic at heart.