Reviews for Sorcerer in the Shadows
listerblossomtea chapter 1 . 4/24
Great story! I loved it.
Just... What happened to Morgana anyway?
Katz4 chapter 1 . 2/4
This is so light hearted I love it it's such a wonderful change of pace for me! :) 3
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 2/1
Thank you for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
oma13 chapter 1 . 1/20
OMGaius! I wish you were still writing! This was so amazing. I really loved it and enjoyed it immensely!
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 1/3
Passive aggresivness is awesome!
Akayuki Novak chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
I can't stop smiling. My cheeks actually hurt from how long I've been smiling. *thinks* I'm not even sure when I started.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
That was very sweet! I loved it.
thingsthatmakeme chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
This is so wonderful! I really love the idea of Merlin being banished, but still around. It's so Merlin! This one shot was quick, but lovely :) well done!
Linorien chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Excellent! I loved the way you wrote Merlin!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
love it! You should definitely write more scenes, I would love to see the other knights reactions
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
This is wonderful, and I'd love to see it from other POV. Thanks!
Lazy Member chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Just me again. Don't know if you even read your reviews anymore, since it seems you haven't been active for a couple years now... But anyway, loved this story. You're right to be proud of it. I'm intrigued by how you seem to experiment with different writing styles in many of your stories... Past vs. present tense, POV, poetic vs. traditional prose...
Regardless, I've enjoyed reading them all. This one is definitely a favorite. If you ever decide to return and write Merlin fanfiction again, I certainly won't complain... ;)
AJsRandom chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Totally awesome! The boys are soooo adorable! I find it totally realistic that he'd just pop in, save the day, then pop back out. Excellent- and thanks for sharing! :)
squirrell chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I have come across this for the first time tonight.
I have laughed out loud. I shed tears at the final paragraphs.
I thought that this was one of the best oneshots I have read.
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I love everyone defending Merlin- especially Morgana, I adore that little bit. Very nice. Thank you.