Reviews for And Then One Day
shanhearts chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Damn, this one just need a second part.

But hey, I won't mind, it's cute and I kinda needed somethin' like this too! (Ma heart's still broken thought)
EvilGeniusBookWorm13 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Oh I like this!
SnowAngel5683 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I'm curious as how this will continue...
Izaya91 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
loved it ;)

btw ur writing "stoned" from experience ?_?
Toulip Fontana chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Wow. Is there a follow up?

Cause it's so good... there should be.

But if not, it's still a fantastic one shot.
AzureInfinity chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Nice, good. I don't usually read these sorts of AU, but you made it make sense without being too OOC...I think you got them as IC as you could in all. I love Cas, and Dean, and hell I love fanfiction and fluff smut and whatnot, so this was awesome. grat read.
blondevil chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Ok I actually read this one and it was very cute. 3 You know how I love fluff. I was going to read your newest one but then I saw it says spoilers and I know you wouldn't want me reading it then I looked at your other story and got spoilers from the summary. (Lucifer/Castiel when you ship Dean/Cas) Anyway, I liked this. It was a little rough (abandoned Slaughterhouse 5 references, really?) but you still did a good job setting the scene up, helping us understand who Dean and Cas are in the universe. I can't comment on your characterizations cause who would of thought an angel would smoke pot or be estranged with his parents (I'm thinking spoiler). All in all, I enjoyed it and hope to read the rest of your Supernatural fic after several seasons.
wibiii chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
its just awesome how depressed everyone is about the finale. really awesome, they got that great!*sarcasm* ...

first i cried, then i was just depressed & felt empty and now i'm just pissed.

when they let cas being god gone crazy the whole season they'll definitly make a mess out of me.

your story made me feel better, it was very cute and nice!

we all know cas & dean belong together... awww maybe i'm depressed again. oh well. *sigh*

thx anyway :')
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
That was so cute. Definitely a bandaid for my heart after Kripke nearly tore it out with that finale. Thanks for writing and posting it!
67impala chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
You know, there's got to be a second chapter in this story, right? It has to be. It just can't stop here.

Please go on.
SuperNaturalGurl32 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
awww.. i love this story it was so sweet -grins- i so can't wait to write my AU highshcool story now -l-
Miss J chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
*fluffed perfectly* XDDD
the-not-writer chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
This was pretty good! I feel a little better now!

Thank you!
Manifestation of a Storyteller chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
It is very important that you update this story fast, it will assist in dealing with the hole the finale left in my heart,