Reviews for My Brother
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 17 . 11/23
Actually the only reason why teenagers have more trouble with emotions and social everything, Is because their brain is not fully developed. This goes with children as well. A child cries when they need or want something because their brains haven't exactly figured out a adult response. Mind you this dosen't always go with everyone, it's just a general idea. Anyway what I'm going with this is the fact that Dean couldn't have Ben depressed because of his 'age of memories' because his brain wouldn't have been developed yet. Anyway love the story. I like seeing Dean so open. It's cool and different (plus a heck of a lot easier).
Maylenchen chapter 63 . 11/19/2015
Thanks for the awesome Story!
I really enjoyed reading it.
Char chapter 63 . 3/24/2015
I can't believe that Dean walked out of Sam's life forever. This just broke my heart.
Deangirl9873 chapter 31 . 12/26/2013
I love your stories and they way you make me "fell" everything that happens. I'm hoping for a happy ending but I'm a little worried about Dean and his headaches.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 63 . 10/3/2013
love it.
Nazarivega chapter 63 . 2/7/2013
Loved this story really sad at the end but great story.
Neshomeleh chapter 63 . 12/4/2012
I loved your story, but I do think Dean should come visit Sam once in a while, if only for a couple of days and maybe Sam should go hunting with Dean sometimes:)
AnnabelLee24 chapter 63 . 2/8/2012
I loved this story. You write them both so well. It was a great premise for a story but I loved the ending. I hate when fics are written out of character and this story had the perfect ending.
Zinfer chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
Oh my gosh T-T. I love how u write dean. Way to bring out that heroic and sacrificial side of him that's so great
bluebebopgirl chapter 63 . 12/2/2011
Awww, sadness. T_T Wish Dean didn't have to be so stubborn. Course, I also wish he could just stay with Sam forever, but alas. *sigh*
bluebebopgirl chapter 62 . 12/2/2011
At least Dean's sticking around to say goodbye.

*_*
bluebebopgirl chapter 61 . 12/2/2011
*wah* T_T Getting ready for their goodbyes is so sad.
bluebebopgirl chapter 60 . 12/2/2011
So sad knowing Dean's gonna leave again. T_T
bluebebopgirl chapter 59 . 12/2/2011
Damn, shields are back up.
bluebebopgirl chapter 58 . 12/2/2011
*teehee* Smarty-pants Dean makes me happy. :)