Reviews for Jump Start
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
I read this a year ago and just found it again and goddamn it makes me tear up every time. This is perfect and beautiful and exquisite and thank you.
Sugartits chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Sighh... That was lovely. Beautiful Chekov and handsome Sulu are perfect together.
DrunkOnCookies chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This was beautiful.
Seriously.
I just...
Oh, my—So beautiful. Heart wrenching and happy and PERFECT.
Anon1826 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Really amazing, gave me shivers! Your writing is incredibly good, and the emotion is carried very well. Thank you so much for sharing it!
Romi-pink7 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Beautiful way to write :)
DemeRain chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Thanks for sharing.
BorntoDraw chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
This was very beautifully written. A great mix of touching and happy and sad. Thank you for sharing it with us : )
Marie chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
That was beautiful.
Fugitive chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Seesh that was amazing, I adored the 2nd person view it made it such a more personal, intimate read. The love for chekov was also brilliant, with all those beautiful descriptions and details TUT there should be more in this world xD beautifully written and sensitive, thanks for this amazing read!
marie chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
That was beautiful. Honestly, I am amazed by how much better that was than any of the romance novels I have ever read. Thank you.
Lilec Hamira Amdciez chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Oh my god. Wow. My heart just exploded with chocolate candy cane raibow unicorns. Wow.

You should find out where this came from, because it's brilliant.
It's Rayning chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
This is beautiful. I love the 2nd person POV, and that it's in Sulu's perspective. I love the vulnerability and the yearning in his voice. Perfect.
indiebrianna chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Such a completely amazing story. I love how well you made the 2nd person narrative work and how wonderfully you captured their personalities. Just... gah, perfection. 3
CryingTearsOfBlood chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
This is so beautiful! It's very poetic and it cuts deep. Iloved it!
Sincosma chapter 1 . 6/9/2011