Reviews for Fiercer than a Legendary
it means that jesus died on the cross for ur sins k? k
i am derp chapter 20 . 2/20
may she never confessed her feelings... yet
i am derp chapter 15 . 2/19
i dont no does it mean 393 minutes in the day
i am derp chapter 14 . 2/19
nooooooo no offense but drew is a booger. (green hair)
i am derp chapter 13 . 2/19
i now know it is coway ps i got done with chapter 14
i am derp chapter 12 . 2/19
she called her ttroo love kenny
Guest chapter 38 . 12/16/2014
You awesome man you should make a sequel. Thanks dude honestly it may sound it may sound wierd but i like the fact of it being Ash and May. Thanks you bro :''')
bobo chapter 7 . 8/22/2014
Awesome
Guest chapter 33 . 8/13/2014
May wins contest! YAY!
thepuffypeinquin chapter 38 . 7/30/2014
You and your writing kick some major ass! I loved it so much that I'm actually considering writing my own! ;3 I love how playful gengar was and the fact that you added a baby riolu in it! He was so f*cking cute! I just wish that there was more romance and that riolu had stayed a baby for a little longer!
thegrumpygrumpig chapter 35 . 7/28/2014
Oooooooooh I think ash and may look so cute together! No matter how thick ash's skull! I just love this almost as much as I like pie... ALMOST!
ghostgirl889 chapter 27 . 7/26/2014
I looooooooooooooooove this fic soooooooooooooooooooo much and I just never want it to end! 1 pointer though, this story should have had a little more ash and may romance in the middle! It got preety lax in the middle but got better after chapter 27! I love this fic and because of it I love you and will check out your other fics! ( BTW, I love gengar very very much too!) :P
saltyarmhair346 chapter 9 . 7/23/2014
Your so great at writing! This is the 'loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooongest pokefic that I've ever and probubly will ever! And yes I did use 38 os in longest '1 per chapter,' ;-) and I love it so much! Never stop writing and with better grammer, then ill put money on u becoming a world famouse auther!
kumo kiba chapter 25 . 6/24/2014
Yes after all the damn waiting you finally have ash use his master ball on and i was right.
kumo kiba chapter 13 . 6/24/2014
I'm surprised that rayquayza helps ash when he got attacked by entei