Reviews for Fiercer than a Legendary
HelloHi chapter 29 . 9/12

Sorry about my outburst... HAHAHA I AM SO CRAZY!
XXLD chapter 38 . 7/30
I think you were my favorite author because a lot of your stories were things that i haven't read before just like you said in the ending tips on how to write, your stories were also very complex and weren't just a simple love story. I am a bt saddened to hear that youbare done writing but I know that are doing what you feel is more important. I wish though that you would've finished The bad habit but besides that this is my all time favorite fic( just beating out the betrayed champion) and you will be missed
PearlxAdvance chapter 37 . 4/21
... Or there's a corny reunion in Pallet Town

Lel! GG, mah man. And that's the third time that I've read this.

You will be missed, sir Gengar
Hannibal Barca chapter 1 . 3/19
So sad ya don't write anymore, at least you wrote some of the best advanceshipping ficus on the site, great job! (Re-reading this fourth time, first time I've reviewed :/)
it means that jesus died on the cross for ur sins k? k
i am derp chapter 20 . 2/20
may she never confessed her feelings... yet
i am derp chapter 15 . 2/19
i dont no does it mean 393 minutes in the day
i am derp chapter 14 . 2/19
nooooooo no offense but drew is a booger. (green hair)
i am derp chapter 13 . 2/19
i now know it is coway ps i got done with chapter 14
i am derp chapter 12 . 2/19
she called her ttroo love kenny
Guest chapter 38 . 12/16/2014
You awesome man you should make a sequel. Thanks dude honestly it may sound it may sound wierd but i like the fact of it being Ash and May. Thanks you bro :''')
bobo chapter 7 . 8/22/2014
Guest chapter 33 . 8/13/2014
May wins contest! YAY!
thepuffypeinquin chapter 38 . 7/30/2014
You and your writing kick some major ass! I loved it so much that I'm actually considering writing my own! ;3 I love how playful gengar was and the fact that you added a baby riolu in it! He was so f*cking cute! I just wish that there was more romance and that riolu had stayed a baby for a little longer!
thegrumpygrumpig chapter 35 . 7/28/2014
Oooooooooh I think ash and may look so cute together! No matter how thick ash's skull! I just love this almost as much as I like pie... ALMOST!