Reviews for Fiercer than a Legendary
bro chapter 38 . 3/31
Dude there should be a sequel to this story please start soon
Miloticstar chapter 7 . 3/30
EVIL EVIL EVIL DAWN I HATE THAT FUCKIN BITCH IN THIS AWSOME STORY
Miloticstar chapter 4 . 3/30
Poor May. Dawn is such a freaking bitch in this story
cody chapter 38 . 2/4
I've read most of your story's and I like them so I just wanted to say thanks for writing them. :)

Thanks for writing a great story! :)
Daanh chapter 38 . 1/11
This story was truely amazing, thank you so much for giving us this story!
AcceleDracyan743 chapter 38 . 1/3
This was an awesome story. I think I got a follow up story of this one for you its about Ash and May's next adventure I was thinking about the Kalos Region where Ash will register for his next Pokémon League and May will register for her next Grand Festival their. I was thinking about which Pokémon Ash will bring. I think he should bring his Pikachu, Lucario, and Gengar but I don't know what Pokémon May will bring so I'll leave that to you ok. But when they were about leave for their journey to the Kalos Region Rayquaza showed up again and asked Ash if he could join his team and their journey to the Kalos Region Ash told Rayquaza that he can come with them. Rayquaza was seriously happy to hear that he join him. Rayquaza gives Ash back the Master Ball that Ash caught him in so he can carry him around through the Kalos Region. If you are wondering about Lucario and Gengar because I think Ash will find their Mega Stone on their journey through the Kalos Region. I hope this will give you ideas about it and I'll let come up with the title about this story of mine because I have no idea what title I should give this story of mine. And "The Shiny Gengar" I'm giving you my permission to write about it and I hope it will expires you to make this story. If you need help with anything about this story I'll try to help. You could talk to me on just look for the profile name Alex Saavedra ok. I hope this follow up story of their next adventure together will be great.
eragon2173 chapter 33 . 12/23/2013
I think your writing is great. I quite enjoy the Gengar you have come up with. Also, when the glitch was announced, in early had a heart attack. Congratulations.
LMC chapter 38 . 11/15/2013
Hi this is the first if your stories I've read and I must say , YOU SHOULD BE AN AUTHOR ! I have read a lot of stories but youres is the BEST I will eagerly read your other stories I sadly don't own my own account so this will just be me commenting you I HAVE VERY LARGE EXPECTATIONS OF YOU no pressure though.
(••)
aerimel chapter 23 . 11/8/2013
on this chapter ... I remember the story of pokemon ranger the gueardian sign story about ho-oh .. with the mixed of the pokemon rangers 1...
( nintendo ds pokemon games )...
Guest chapter 37 . 10/26/2013
That was a good battle, but I really wanted to see charizard in it
Guest chapter 38 . 9/3/2013
Simply amazing, one of the best fan fictions I have EVER read, and I'm normally very picky.

Thank you for this amazing story.
Gaige's Peppy Sweetheart chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
I got just one thing to say to you. Actually two. I...love it! I was reading this on my Ds last night and I loved the way May and Dawn have been pulling tricks on one another. And my favorite of all is Gengar. I love picturing him eating French Fries. lol Definitely faving it.
Windragon66 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
DUCK YOU BITCH (dog) GO O HELL PEARLSHIPING FOREVER MISTY HE SHEMAN SUCKS BLIE WAFFLE VAGINAS AN MAY IS SECOND RATE SECOND BEST
anthony.n.fabia chapter 38 . 8/20/2013
so beutiful.. ;-; i love it! 3
Jaquelyn chapter 38 . 8/17/2013
Omg that was amazing! I absoultely luved it espeacially d ending it was so sweet keep up d good work!:)