Reviews for Fiercer than a Legendary
lucario smash chapter 10 . 3/21/2012
so riolu joins the team my favourite hope it will evolve to lucario
lucario smash chapter 9 . 3/21/2012
one more print and finally one of my favourite won for ash. Great chap.
lucario smash chapter 8 . 3/21/2012
its gengar and team rocket. Good suspense and work in this chap too
lucario smash chapter 7 . 3/21/2012
its tit for tat in every chapter man this is getting interesting
lucario smash chapter 6 . 3/21/2012
great chapter man finally contest and battle frontier began.
Guardian54 chapter 8 . 3/20/2012
Question: They travelled together for months if not years, each crew of them, so ASh should be at least 12 when reaching Hoenn, so now he should at least be 14 if not 18...
lucario smash chapter 5 . 3/19/2012
u r diehard fan of gengar and good work in the chapter especially the battle of gengar
lucario smash chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
ash and spearow, it is funny to see it once more and ofcourse dirty tricks by dawn i like it
lucario smash chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
oh jhoto battle frontier thats great. I wil like more challenges as battle frontier was must watch season. New idea i liked it
lucario smash chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
oh man finally the rivalary begins. Nice the battle part
lucario smash chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
nice start to a fic. Good chapter
Itssupereffective chapter 38 . 3/13/2012
I guess I have been pretty messed up to Drew haven't I... oh well he deserves it. I can't believe it's over, this fic has really evolved from a rivalry fic into a crazy adventure. I'm speechless really, guess all I have left to say is thank you and good luck on your future fics.
Itssupereffective chapter 37 . 3/13/2012
Hehe I guess I'm not helping with my return fic huh? So Giratina huh, but it's good to see Ash get some payback.
Itssupereffective chapter 36 . 3/13/2012
Oh no now I have to wait to see what that pokemon is, oh wait I don't have to wait cause I was gone for a month.
Itssupereffective chapter 35 . 3/13/2012
Man I really hate Tobias, such an overpowered asshole but Ash looks like he's holding his own.
475 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »