Reviews for Fiercer than a Legendary
lucario smash chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
oh man finally the rivalary begins. Nice the battle part
lucario smash chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
nice start to a fic. Good chapter
Itssupereffective chapter 38 . 3/13/2012
I guess I have been pretty messed up to Drew haven't I... oh well he deserves it. I can't believe it's over, this fic has really evolved from a rivalry fic into a crazy adventure. I'm speechless really, guess all I have left to say is thank you and good luck on your future fics.
Itssupereffective chapter 37 . 3/13/2012
Hehe I guess I'm not helping with my return fic huh? So Giratina huh, but it's good to see Ash get some payback.
Itssupereffective chapter 36 . 3/13/2012
Oh no now I have to wait to see what that pokemon is, oh wait I don't have to wait cause I was gone for a month.
Itssupereffective chapter 35 . 3/13/2012
Man I really hate Tobias, such an overpowered asshole but Ash looks like he's holding his own.
mewlover chapter 15 . 3/10/2012
can u put mew in this? pleeeeese? DO IT. NOW. PUT. MEW. INTO. THIS. THINGY. ARGH. OW. GODDAMMIT. MY. FUCKING. TOES!
boby137 chapter 38 . 3/8/2012
That was such a great story. I'm glad I read it, its going on my fav list for sure. I can't wait to read your other fics
KittyAttack chapter 38 . 3/7/2012
Aww, I'm really sad to see this end!

Wow, in the recap, I was surprised about the spearow/haunter thing. Completely forgot about it. But I'm glad I saw it out to the end! Can't wait from more of you; I absolutely loved this story, so I know I'll love whatever else you post!
black angel 2011 chapter 38 . 3/5/2012
nicely done mate was a fantastic read
gregonator1 chapter 38 . 3/4/2012
Man this fic was a great read. I had fallen behind so I had to make up a lot of chapters. Even though you didn't portray Dawn in best light I still like the fact that she ended up with Paul. The way Ash beat Tobias was long overdue and even Paul beat him. Hell of a fic man, deserves to be considered one of the best.
xTheODSTx chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Loved the story, enjoyed it! When I get a Shiny Gengar, I will send the egg over...

Anyway, you and others have inspired me to write my own story about May and Ash,wish me luck...
TheRebelx3 chapter 38 . 3/4/2012
Being this lay-z is probably unhealthy xD

So pretty much, this epilogue was an entire summary on the whole story o.o Huh, I can't believe all that stuff was fit into like 40 chapters xD WINNING

I keep forgetting to start reading League of Ultimates. I have it right on tab, but why can't i just start reading it ? ! *facedeskdeskdesk* TT_TT

PROBLEM DESU ?

*sniff* I wanna cry at how happy I am for mentioning my fic. TTwTT Thankies thankies thankies! I'll do the best I can :D I'm also working on another advanceshipping fic, which is a horror one. Basing it off of the mysterious Lavender Town syndrome 0w0 But it won't be posted until I finish my other one...

Well, I'm extremey glad I got into advanceshipping again ! Or else I would've never found this fic... JOY I hope yo hear from you soon ! Bye niii!

I love Death the Kid x3

-TheRebelx3
TheRebelx3 chapter 37 . 3/4/2012
I iz too lay-z to sign in :P GRAAAAAWWW Y U END IT ? ME UPSET NOW.

So of course, I kinda figured that it would be Giratina. I honestly didn't expect Rayquaza to come back in though, nor Mewtwo, so that was fecking epic :D But I still wanna punch Tobias in the face for taking /my/ Giratina.. -w- And by the way, I had to point this out, but Giratina is actually a ghost and flying type pokemon, not dragon -

I personally like first persons POV. It gives a good description of what things are like through that person's eyes, but that's my opinion. And sometimes it's good to have good descriptions of a persons clothing or whatever because too little detail would make it confusing... In general, I didn't really find many errors in this story \(o)/ I think the only boo boos were the age and the fact that Dawn didn't die :D Nipah!

But anyhurdoo, this chapter was pretty fecking epic (I think I said this already xD) I wonder how it would change pokemon if this actually happened ? I'd just laugh in the pearl and pokeshippers faces... Oh yeah, and Iris. I think they just wanted to make someone spanish or black xD I can't wait to see what other stories you might have. Bye niiii!

I love Death the Kid x3

-TheRebelx3
beastmode953 chapter 38 . 3/3/2012
Thanks for the mention. Now I really have to update. And congratulstions on 300 reviews. I'll be waiting for your fics and i re nice that you'll be updating everyday. I can use a few laughs from your stories everyday.
466 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »