Reviews for Fiercer than a Legendary
Guardian54 chapter 8 . 3/20/2012
Question: They travelled together for months if not years, each crew of them, so ASh should be at least 12 when reaching Hoenn, so now he should at least be 14 if not 18...
lucario smash chapter 5 . 3/19/2012
u r diehard fan of gengar and good work in the chapter especially the battle of gengar
lucario smash chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
ash and spearow, it is funny to see it once more and ofcourse dirty tricks by dawn i like it
lucario smash chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
oh jhoto battle frontier thats great. I wil like more challenges as battle frontier was must watch season. New idea i liked it
lucario smash chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
oh man finally the rivalary begins. Nice the battle part
lucario smash chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
nice start to a fic. Good chapter
Itssupereffective chapter 38 . 3/13/2012
I guess I have been pretty messed up to Drew haven't I... oh well he deserves it. I can't believe it's over, this fic has really evolved from a rivalry fic into a crazy adventure. I'm speechless really, guess all I have left to say is thank you and good luck on your future fics.
Itssupereffective chapter 37 . 3/13/2012
Hehe I guess I'm not helping with my return fic huh? So Giratina huh, but it's good to see Ash get some payback.
Itssupereffective chapter 36 . 3/13/2012
Oh no now I have to wait to see what that pokemon is, oh wait I don't have to wait cause I was gone for a month.
Itssupereffective chapter 35 . 3/13/2012
Man I really hate Tobias, such an overpowered asshole but Ash looks like he's holding his own.
mewlover chapter 15 . 3/10/2012
can u put mew in this? pleeeeese? DO IT. NOW. PUT. MEW. INTO. THIS. THINGY. ARGH. OW. GODDAMMIT. MY. FUCKING. TOES!
boby137 chapter 38 . 3/8/2012
That was such a great story. I'm glad I read it, its going on my fav list for sure. I can't wait to read your other fics
KittyAttack chapter 38 . 3/7/2012
Aww, I'm really sad to see this end!

Wow, in the recap, I was surprised about the spearow/haunter thing. Completely forgot about it. But I'm glad I saw it out to the end! Can't wait from more of you; I absolutely loved this story, so I know I'll love whatever else you post!
black angel 2011 chapter 38 . 3/5/2012
nicely done mate was a fantastic read
gregonator1 chapter 38 . 3/4/2012
Man this fic was a great read. I had fallen behind so I had to make up a lot of chapters. Even though you didn't portray Dawn in best light I still like the fact that she ended up with Paul. The way Ash beat Tobias was long overdue and even Paul beat him. Hell of a fic man, deserves to be considered one of the best.
470 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »