Reviews for Fiercer than a Legendary
saltyarmhair346 chapter 9 . 7/23/2014
Your so great at writing! This is the 'loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooongest pokefic that I've ever and probubly will ever! And yes I did use 38 os in longest '1 per chapter,' ;-) and I love it so much! Never stop writing and with better grammer, then ill put money on u becoming a world famouse auther!
kumo kiba chapter 25 . 6/24/2014
Yes after all the damn waiting you finally have ash use his master ball on and i was right.
kumo kiba chapter 13 . 6/24/2014
I'm surprised that rayquayza helps ash when he got attacked by entei
kumo kiba chapter 11 . 6/24/2014
If ash didn't use the master ball on rayquayza then what will he use it for? My first guess would be mewtwo but maybe something else though it doesn't seem that way. I'd also like to say that you did perfectly on the rivalry between May and Dawn but it looks like May's stolen Ash's heart.
ghost509 chapter 38 . 6/21/2014
could you do a call of duty and Pokémon crossover. say ash is sent to America by good show to join and help the army but gets captured. one year later he is rescued by task force 141, frank woods, Alex mason, delta team metal, and J SOC and brought to viridian city hospital. everyone ash has meet come's there to check on him. Ash/harem maybe lemon/maybe graphic lemon. harem should be Cynthia, flannerey, elesa, skyla, Annabel, Lucy from battle frontier, viola, and Clair, and maybe talking female lucario. then all travel to a tournament but get sidetracked by 4 or 5 talking lucario's and a prophecy, ( like. the journey within fan fiction)
Guest chapter 18 . 6/19/2014
May is such a troll
The Shiny Lugia chapter 38 . 6/4/2014
I think you did a great job summarizing the whole story! You did way better than I would have ever done.

P.S. E-mail me at if you've been reading my comments.
The Shiny Lugia chapter 37 . 6/4/2014
I was definitely not expecting Tobias' last pokemon to be Giratina. I like how you ending the story though, with Mewtwo showing up at the last second, and overall, the story was the best I've ever read on Fan fiction (I've read like 6 including this one.

P.S. E-mail me at if you have been reading my comments on this story.
The Shiny Lugia chapter 36 . 6/4/2014
Tobias' last pokemon is definitely Groudon!

P.S. If you have been reading these comments, e-mail me at .
P.P.S. Don't judge me from the e-mail address!
The Shiny Lugia chapter 35 . 6/4/2014
Ash should TOTALLY beat that powerful legendary pokemon abuser!
The Shiny Lugia chapter 34 . 6/4/2014
I predict that it will be one of the gym leaders or champions that Ash has beaten.
The Shiny Lugia chapter 32 . 6/3/2014
MAY SHOULD TOTALLY WIN THE GRAND FESTIVAL BECAUSE SHE'S BEEN IN THREE BEFORE AND LOST ALL OF THEM!
The Shiny Lugia chapter 30 . 6/3/2014
I think that the OCs are great
Shiny Lugia chapter 29 . 6/2/2014
I really like the idea of having OCs in your story. This has been a very good story so far. I can't believe this is your first fan fiction story!
BlackMetagross chapter 38 . 6/2/2014
Sheer quality. Well written, well thought out. First Advanceshipping fic I've ever read, set the bar kinda high I guess.
467 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »