Reviews for Fiercer than a Legendary
i am derp chapter 13 . 2/19/2015
i now know it is coway ps i got done with chapter 14
i am derp chapter 12 . 2/19/2015
she called her ttroo love kenny
Guest chapter 38 . 12/16/2014
You awesome man you should make a sequel. Thanks dude honestly it may sound it may sound wierd but i like the fact of it being Ash and May. Thanks you bro :''')
bobo chapter 7 . 8/22/2014
Awesome
Guest chapter 33 . 8/13/2014
May wins contest! YAY!
thepuffypeinquin chapter 38 . 7/30/2014
You and your writing kick some major ass! I loved it so much that I'm actually considering writing my own! ;3 I love how playful gengar was and the fact that you added a baby riolu in it! He was so f*cking cute! I just wish that there was more romance and that riolu had stayed a baby for a little longer!
thegrumpygrumpig chapter 35 . 7/28/2014
Oooooooooh I think ash and may look so cute together! No matter how thick ash's skull! I just love this almost as much as I like pie... ALMOST!
ghostgirl889 chapter 27 . 7/26/2014
I looooooooooooooooove this fic soooooooooooooooooooo much and I just never want it to end! 1 pointer though, this story should have had a little more ash and may romance in the middle! It got preety lax in the middle but got better after chapter 27! I love this fic and because of it I love you and will check out your other fics! ( BTW, I love gengar very very much too!) :P
saltyarmhair346 chapter 9 . 7/23/2014
Your so great at writing! This is the 'loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooongest pokefic that I've ever and probubly will ever! And yes I did use 38 os in longest '1 per chapter,' ;-) and I love it so much! Never stop writing and with better grammer, then ill put money on u becoming a world famouse auther!
kumo kiba chapter 25 . 6/24/2014
Yes after all the damn waiting you finally have ash use his master ball on and i was right.
kumo kiba chapter 13 . 6/24/2014
I'm surprised that rayquayza helps ash when he got attacked by entei
kumo kiba chapter 11 . 6/24/2014
If ash didn't use the master ball on rayquayza then what will he use it for? My first guess would be mewtwo but maybe something else though it doesn't seem that way. I'd also like to say that you did perfectly on the rivalry between May and Dawn but it looks like May's stolen Ash's heart.
ghost509 chapter 38 . 6/21/2014
could you do a call of duty and Pokémon crossover. say ash is sent to America by good show to join and help the army but gets captured. one year later he is rescued by task force 141, frank woods, Alex mason, delta team metal, and J SOC and brought to viridian city hospital. everyone ash has meet come's there to check on him. Ash/harem maybe lemon/maybe graphic lemon. harem should be Cynthia, flannerey, elesa, skyla, Annabel, Lucy from battle frontier, viola, and Clair, and maybe talking female lucario. then all travel to a tournament but get sidetracked by 4 or 5 talking lucario's and a prophecy, ( like. the journey within fan fiction)
Guest chapter 18 . 6/19/2014
May is such a troll
The Shiny Lugia chapter 38 . 6/4/2014
I think you did a great job summarizing the whole story! You did way better than I would have ever done.

P.S. E-mail me at if you've been reading my comments.
475 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »