Reviews for Fiercer than a Legendary
Slight Negative chapter 17 . 9/19/2011
-sweat drop- next time we eat a Jigglypuff? Wth? anyway... seems like Paul is nicer than he is in the series. i like this Paul better anyway. I wonder who Misty was talking about. I hope it's Gary or Ritchie. Keep up the good work :P
KittyAttack chapter 17 . 9/19/2011
Does Jigglypuff taste like chicken?

I agree with you. I'm more of a battle person myself; if Pokémon were real, I'd be a battler. Contests in the anime are kinda cool, but I hate how they're made in the game. Curious to attempt a contest fic however.

Keep up the good work!
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis chapter 17 . 9/19/2011
great little chapter. it isn't really little, but that is neither here nor there. either way, I enjoyed it and looked forward to the next chapter.
ClarinetOverlord chapter 13 . 9/18/2011
Can I point out that Gengar is too big to sit on someone's shoulder? Also, I think this chapter was hilarious. It's nice to have a story on FF that makes me laugh.

KittyAttack chapter 16 . 9/14/2011
Wonderful chapter, I'm reading this at 10:00 pm while I'm supposed to be doing a crapload of homework. Way to go, Kitty!

The battle was intense, and craftly written, perhaps better then the crap they call battling in BW. Good show, good sir!
Slight Negative chapter 16 . 9/11/2011
RYAN HIGA REFERENCE! Excellent battle chapter. Stinks that Paul and dawn is more popular than Dawn and BArry but oh well. Keep up the good work. Also, is N or anyon from unova gonna show up?
ClarinetOverlord chapter 11 . 9/10/2011
Multitasking FF stories is a bitch. Finish this first (sorry about the language).
Rider5001 chapter 16 . 9/9/2011
Ok you need to work on spelling. Lots of error. And gengar wouldn't be god _. He would be chuck Norris... Or at least a little...okay maybe not XD. Now continue the story for I am waiting :.
Ensuing chapter 16 . 9/8/2011
Great chapter! The battle was obviously well thought out, and I loved the shippyness between Ash and May near the end. Lucario is obviously very powerful, I can't wait to see him battle in future chapters! And I love the way you have Gengar's personality :D Playful and mischievous is how I envision them. :D

Great story, great chapter, please update soon!

~Ensuing~
Theguythatmightbeyou chapter 16 . 9/8/2011
Who is the Rick Astley of pokemon?
Capt. Roger chapter 15 . 8/31/2011
Lily does it again! I came here after reading her review of the fic . I think the later chapters aren't as good as the first few, where it was more about Ash's relationship and May/Dawn catfight, rather than about Ash becoming a hero and what not.
ClarinetOverlord chapter 10 . 8/26/2011
A nice, long chapter like this is pleasently relaxing. It's a nice chapter and a good story.

ClarinetOverlord chapter 9 . 8/25/2011
Gible is the Chuck Norris of the Pokemon universe. And there was a tiny bit of fluff here, so it's a good chapter.

KittyAttack chapter 15 . 8/24/2011
Niceeee. Poor Dawn!

Cliffhangers are not cool. Update!

...I don't know the significance, but I wouldn't win anything anyways? I FEEL LIKE IVE WON!
Slight Negative chapter 15 . 8/23/2011
I shouldn't be surprised at another great update. Wasn't expecting the lake of rage stuff with Suicune. I have an idea but i'll message it to you later
471 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »