Reviews for Fiercer than a Legendary
E-123 Omega mk2 chapter 15 . 8/20/2011
I should have reviewed this LONG ago... I like the way the story's come along and I have to say, it would be... interesting to see how all the girls Ash managed to steal the hearts from would interact with each other... And pretty clever reference with Dawn; I suppose if Ash gets a hospital room he'll be in room #025?
Theguythatmightbeyou chapter 15 . 8/20/2011
393 refers to piplip's pokedex number
Slight Negative chapter 14 . 8/4/2011
T_T I was worried for a while that this would turn into a Contest Shipping Story. I sense some Ikari Shipping to my sadness. Twinleaf is what i prefer but it's your story. I know how you feel about writers block though. I have had it for the past 2 months for my Advanced shipping story
megamanxzeroaxel chapter 14 . 8/3/2011
Love itttt XD
KittyAttack chapter 14 . 8/3/2011
HA. TOBY REFERNCE. 999999 EPIC POINTS. ilusomuchrightnow.

Update!
TheEpicChicken chapter 14 . 8/3/2011
Im loving the toby refrence XD. But yeah im enjoying the sttory quite abit so far!
Ischys chapter 14 . 8/3/2011
As I always say: Reviews are power. Dawn's playing dirty... so will May retaliate?
Theguythatmightbeyou chapter 14 . 8/3/2011
You get a review just fOr the Toby reference
ChangarangBass chapter 13 . 7/29/2011
Sorry i didnt review tge others but i wanted to finish reading what you already put up before i put up the review. i must say dawn seems to really have changed. And i really like the ideas and plots you have there, but one question isnt a gengar like 80 lbs? How does it fit on everyones shoulder it baffled me since Ash go him. It would be apprieciated if you ansered but untill your next chapter i will see you when i see you!

Great story !
megamanxzeroaxel chapter 13 . 7/24/2011
I hope it's Brock or Misty XD!
RANDOM GIRL chapter 12 . 7/20/2011
drew misty andd... i dont even know if dawn knows them x3
KittyAttack chapter 13 . 7/20/2011
HAPPY FREAKING BIRTHDAY! :D

k'so. I say either Brock or Misty!

Great chapter. Poor May! She always has something happening to her!
RANDOM GIRL chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
she threw it away! ughhhh!
RANDOM GIRL chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
is this really advanceshipping x•
Slight Negative chapter 13 . 7/20/2011
ITS BARRY! EITHER THAT OR RITCHIE! I HOPE ITS ONE OF THOSE TWO!

i laughed at May's dream sequence.

Also, Pikachu's :D face