Reviews for Fiercer than a Legendary
KittyAttack chapter 14 . 8/3/2011
HA. TOBY REFERNCE. 999999 EPIC POINTS. ilusomuchrightnow.

Update!
TheEpicChicken chapter 14 . 8/3/2011
Im loving the toby refrence XD. But yeah im enjoying the sttory quite abit so far!
Ischys chapter 14 . 8/3/2011
As I always say: Reviews are power. Dawn's playing dirty... so will May retaliate?
Theguythatmightbeyou chapter 14 . 8/3/2011
You get a review just fOr the Toby reference
ChangarangBass chapter 13 . 7/29/2011
Sorry i didnt review tge others but i wanted to finish reading what you already put up before i put up the review. i must say dawn seems to really have changed. And i really like the ideas and plots you have there, but one question isnt a gengar like 80 lbs? How does it fit on everyones shoulder it baffled me since Ash go him. It would be apprieciated if you ansered but untill your next chapter i will see you when i see you!

Great story !
megamanxzeroaxel chapter 13 . 7/24/2011
I hope it's Brock or Misty XD!
RANDOM GIRL chapter 12 . 7/20/2011
drew misty andd... i dont even know if dawn knows them x3
KittyAttack chapter 13 . 7/20/2011
HAPPY FREAKING BIRTHDAY! :D

k'so. I say either Brock or Misty!

Great chapter. Poor May! She always has something happening to her!
RANDOM GIRL chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
she threw it away! ughhhh!
RANDOM GIRL chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
is this really advanceshipping x•
Slight Negative chapter 13 . 7/20/2011
ITS BARRY! EITHER THAT OR RITCHIE! I HOPE ITS ONE OF THOSE TWO!

i laughed at May's dream sequence.

Also, Pikachu's :D face

cant wait for the next review :3
TheEpicChicken chapter 13 . 7/19/2011
Awesome as always! I can't wait untill you update again. And im almost certain that its Drew.
AshMayShipping chapter 12 . 7/19/2011
Hi! I just wanted to say this is one of the best and most interesting AdvanceShippings stories I have read at keep at it! Nothing much to say but keep up the good work and keep updating! Don't ever stop!
megamanxzeroaxel chapter 12 . 7/18/2011
Awesome chapter! but you miss spell Pokémom I saw " Pokémom" In the start of the chapter. Still great story!
ss4gogeta27 chapter 12 . 7/15/2011
Interesting I guess Dawn and May can't bury the hatchet no matter how hard they try let's hope Ash can make it through the Battle Frontier in one piece and with his sanity intact and maybe Pikachu will get over its ketchup addiction
467 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »