Reviews for Fiercer than a Legendary
DannyTF94 chapter 12 . 7/14/2011
Well its going to be either Harley or Drew, those are the only two people that could give May problems after all.
Slight Negative chapter 12 . 7/14/2011
Uhhh. Chocolate covered in Bacon sounds gross...

It think the person could be either

A) The leader of Team Rocket, Giovanni

or

B) The leader of Team Plasma, N.

THat'd be an interesting character to have introduced to the story. I always thought of N as a BA leader. ALso, maybe Ash could finally catch a legendary Pokemon like Kyurem, Zekrom, Reshiram, Cobbalion, Verizion, or some other legendary pokemon from Unova becase just about every one from Unova is boss. Make Ash and May use Victini and Kyurem in a battle. Just a suggestion though. Great update as usual. Keep up the good work
ReverseSceptile chapter 12 . 7/14/2011
Smashing performance! Jolly good story and brilliant chapter.

If I had to guess though who Dawn called...Brock or Drew!
DannyTF94 chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
I really like your way of writing, waiting for more chapters, this story is awesome
Slight Negative chapter 11 . 7/9/2011
Man i loved that Advanced Shipping Episode "The Bicker The Better"

I thought that Pikachu wasn't gonna pull through :/ Y u make it so intense? Just kidding, Intensity is epic. I appreciate the kind word :) Keep up the good work
TheSadPanda chapter 11 . 7/9/2011
I have to say I am really exited to see what happens later in this story. This is the ONLY fanfic I come back to check if its updated. Stay awesome!
Advanced Faith chapter 11 . 7/9/2011
please focus on this story! It's amazing and I'd love to see what happens next! It's got an amazing plot line, absolutely love it! :)
redxridingxhood chapter 11 . 7/8/2011
This is awesome.. So i guess, focus on it? :)
AshMayShipping chapter 11 . 7/8/2011
Great story! Just finished Chapter 11 and I think it's a really great story as it doesn't give away too many hints about AdvanceShipping but still shows some signs of it.

...What i'm trying to say is, your story involves adventure AND AdvanceShipping. Some other stories give away too much of the cheesy stuff but your story also has Ash competing in Battle Facilities, May and Dawn fighting each other over Ash as well as having May and Dawn enter contests too!

Keep it up!
KittyAttack chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
Nice chapter! But I do feel bad for Pikachu...

You should do whatever you think is best. If that's focusing on one story, do that. If you feel more comfortable multitasking, do that.
ss4gogeta27 chapter 10 . 7/3/2011
Great story please update soon great ideas for the pranks between Dawn and May have Ash get with one of them soon I'm rooting for AshxMay personally the way Ash got Gengar was cool too. Riolu is awesome too.
KittyAttack chapter 10 . 7/2/2011
You went to Ohio? Oh cool! I live in Ohio :D What part did you go to?

Who got number one in the IGN list?

Hmm. Nope, sorry, no ideas D: But I can't wait for you to update! I seriously love this fanfiction!
Slight Negative chapter 10 . 7/1/2011
is it possible Ash has a secret love for May? also, who came in first in the IGN thing
KittyAttack chapter 9 . 6/29/2011
I love this Fanfiction! It slightly made me hate Dawn! Whoo!

Update D:
tori chapter 9 . 6/26/2011
this is one of my favorite stories EVER! i love it and i love ash and may but i am not really that much of a dawn fan... but your story is the BEST story EVER! :)
466 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »