Reviews for Fiercer than a Legendary
The Shiny Lugia chapter 37 . 6/4/2014
I was definitely not expecting Tobias' last pokemon to be Giratina. I like how you ending the story though, with Mewtwo showing up at the last second, and overall, the story was the best I've ever read on Fan fiction (I've read like 6 including this one.

P.S. E-mail me at if you have been reading my comments on this story.
The Shiny Lugia chapter 36 . 6/4/2014
Tobias' last pokemon is definitely Groudon!

P.S. If you have been reading these comments, e-mail me at .
P.P.S. Don't judge me from the e-mail address!
The Shiny Lugia chapter 35 . 6/4/2014
Ash should TOTALLY beat that powerful legendary pokemon abuser!
The Shiny Lugia chapter 34 . 6/4/2014
I predict that it will be one of the gym leaders or champions that Ash has beaten.
The Shiny Lugia chapter 32 . 6/3/2014
MAY SHOULD TOTALLY WIN THE GRAND FESTIVAL BECAUSE SHE'S BEEN IN THREE BEFORE AND LOST ALL OF THEM!
The Shiny Lugia chapter 30 . 6/3/2014
I think that the OCs are great
Shiny Lugia chapter 29 . 6/2/2014
I really like the idea of having OCs in your story. This has been a very good story so far. I can't believe this is your first fan fiction story!
BlackMetagross chapter 38 . 6/2/2014
Sheer quality. Well written, well thought out. First Advanceshipping fic I've ever read, set the bar kinda high I guess.
bro chapter 38 . 3/31/2014
Dude there should be a sequel to this story please start soon
Miloticstar chapter 7 . 3/30/2014
EVIL EVIL EVIL DAWN I HATE THAT FUCKIN BITCH IN THIS AWSOME STORY
Miloticstar chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
Poor May. Dawn is such a freaking bitch in this story
cody chapter 38 . 2/4/2014
I've read most of your story's and I like them so I just wanted to say thanks for writing them. :)

Thanks for writing a great story! :)
Daanh chapter 38 . 1/11/2014
This story was truely amazing, thank you so much for giving us this story!
AcceleDracyan743 chapter 38 . 1/3/2014
This was an awesome story. I think I got a follow up story of this one for you its about Ash and May's next adventure I was thinking about the Kalos Region where Ash will register for his next Pokémon League and May will register for her next Grand Festival their. I was thinking about which Pokémon Ash will bring. I think he should bring his Pikachu, Lucario, and Gengar but I don't know what Pokémon May will bring so I'll leave that to you ok. But when they were about leave for their journey to the Kalos Region Rayquaza showed up again and asked Ash if he could join his team and their journey to the Kalos Region Ash told Rayquaza that he can come with them. Rayquaza was seriously happy to hear that he join him. Rayquaza gives Ash back the Master Ball that Ash caught him in so he can carry him around through the Kalos Region. If you are wondering about Lucario and Gengar because I think Ash will find their Mega Stone on their journey through the Kalos Region. I hope this will give you ideas about it and I'll let come up with the title about this story of mine because I have no idea what title I should give this story of mine. And "The Shiny Gengar" I'm giving you my permission to write about it and I hope it will expires you to make this story. If you need help with anything about this story I'll try to help. You could talk to me on just look for the profile name Alex Saavedra ok. I hope this follow up story of their next adventure together will be great.
eragon2173 chapter 33 . 12/23/2013
I think your writing is great. I quite enjoy the Gengar you have come up with. Also, when the glitch was announced, in early had a heart attack. Congratulations.
475 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »