Reviews for Fiercer than a Legendary
LMC chapter 38 . 11/15/2013
Hi this is the first if your stories I've read and I must say , YOU SHOULD BE AN AUTHOR ! I have read a lot of stories but youres is the BEST I will eagerly read your other stories I sadly don't own my own account so this will just be me commenting you I HAVE VERY LARGE EXPECTATIONS OF YOU no pressure though.
(••)
aerimel chapter 23 . 11/8/2013
on this chapter ... I remember the story of pokemon ranger the gueardian sign story about ho-oh .. with the mixed of the pokemon rangers 1...
( nintendo ds pokemon games )...
Guest chapter 37 . 10/26/2013
That was a good battle, but I really wanted to see charizard in it
Guest chapter 38 . 9/3/2013
Simply amazing, one of the best fan fictions I have EVER read, and I'm normally very picky.

Thank you for this amazing story.
Gaige's Peppy Sweetheart chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
I got just one thing to say to you. Actually two. I...love it! I was reading this on my Ds last night and I loved the way May and Dawn have been pulling tricks on one another. And my favorite of all is Gengar. I love picturing him eating French Fries. lol Definitely faving it.
Windragon66 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
DUCK YOU BITCH (dog) GO O HELL PEARLSHIPING FOREVER MISTY HE SHEMAN SUCKS BLIE WAFFLE VAGINAS AN MAY IS SECOND RATE SECOND BEST
Failstorymaker980 chapter 38 . 8/20/2013
so beutiful.. ;-; i love it! 3
Jaquelyn chapter 38 . 8/17/2013
Omg that was amazing! I absoultely luved it espeacially d ending it was so sweet keep up d good work!:)
Warden816 chapter 38 . 8/16/2013
Great Story! It sums up advanceshipping really well, nicely done!
Jaquelyn chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
I luv it very good. One of my fav stoties of ash and may I just luv them as a couple and ur story.
Blazetile chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Ismael chapter 38 . 8/9/2013
do you own pokemon
Guest chapter 27 . 8/8/2013
Im reading this a year later
Guest chapter 25 . 8/8/2013
I did know it
Valkerian Boomerang chapter 33 . 8/7/2013
I want to be loved forever :D,also I was thrashing around as I read May lost,and when I learned there was a glitch and May won,I was like 'Oh Damn!' But nevermind my pointless rants great story :)
475 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »