Reviews for Fiercer than a Legendary
Jaquelyn chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
I luv it very good. One of my fav stoties of ash and may I just luv them as a couple and ur story.
Blazetile chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Ismael chapter 38 . 8/9/2013
do you own pokemon
Guest chapter 27 . 8/8/2013
Im reading this a year later
Guest chapter 25 . 8/8/2013
I did know it
Valkerian Boomerang chapter 33 . 8/7/2013
I want to be loved forever :D,also I was thrashing around as I read May lost,and when I learned there was a glitch and May won,I was like 'Oh Damn!' But nevermind my pointless rants great story :)
Ismael Gomez chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
I knew it!
Valkerian Boomerang chapter 18 . 8/6/2013
Would that Easter Egg be Ash has only won 1,1! League? Also Ryhperior has a Base Speed of 20,Rock Polish Doubles that,so even with MAX EV's on Speed,Pikachu would still GREATLY outspeed it... My nerd is showing lol
haveaguess chapter 8 . 7/23/2013
what's "that one time"?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
On mobile device, too lazy to log on...T.T

It's a nice story and all, but too OCC for my liking. For example, the girls' personalities. Not caring at all!
Ashura Satoshi chapter 38 . 6/28/2013
There are some minor grammar spelling errors, but other than that, great story!
Guest chapter 38 . 6/25/2013
First off let me tell you YOU ARE RIGHT "THE BETRAYED CHAMPION" IS GREAT EVEN IF IT INVOLVES MAY AND ASH URRRRRRR (SHIVERS) SECOND MAY LOVES DREW NOT ASH I MEAN SERIOUSLY YOU CAN TELL WATCH HOEN VERSION! THIRD OF ALL THE GIRLS ASH HAS BEEN WITH DAWNASH MAKE A BETTER COUPLE UHHHH CUTE COUPLE WACTH THE SINNOH VERSION! ANYWAYS BACK TO YOUR STORY KINDA GOOD IF DAWN WAS WITH AWSOME!
Tide0 chapter 13 . 5/28/2013
It's obviously Drew. And I'm not just saying that because I have read this twice.
Yuri chapter 14 . 4/27/2013
That lyra thing was a dick move but overall i liked it
ZoeyRedbirdXStark chapter 38 . 4/26/2013
i can't seem to find The Legendary Catcher. i've searched both the story name AND the writer name, and come up w/ NOTHING. do you know what i'm doing wrong? i REALLY wanna read it!
466 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »