Reviews for The Best Laid Plans
Jose19 chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
I would love to see Akitsu winged because in the Manga she was winged by her master so it isn't impossible, and she is quite skilled as a Sekirei ironic that she acts like Haku in this story.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
I have two questions for this story first how old is Naruto, and then the second question relates if he still has his chakra ability.
sephchipmunk chapter 8 . 10/25/2014
QUITTER
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
I take it this is abandoned?
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Are you going to continue since its been about a year since you last updated this story?
Luke Dragneel chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
you do realize all Sekerei come up with their Norito based of their powers like "By the Frozen winds of my Contract, may my Ashikabi's enemies dye my ice red"
Luke Dragneel chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
yes, I have several problems. I would say you started it too early for Naruto, unless your Naruto already has fuinjutsu down to where he could put a storage seal on his body and had several books on Nin-, Tai-, Ken-, and Fuinjutsus along with several chakra shaping and nature exercises so that he could learn even while on a different world/dimension. (after all, Naruto at this point only knows shadow clones, Rasengan, Tree-climbing, water-walking, summoning and two of the academy three [substitution, transformation].) It would have been better if you had him arrive after Naruto learns how to train chakra natures, as then he would know the secret of the Shadow Clone, some Fuinjutsu and would be able to make his own jutsus using chakra shaping and nature to create interesting and unique jutsus. Besides, the Naruto you have now is 13 years old, Akitsu is close to 20 years old, where as the time-skip Naruto is 16 years old and is in much better shape than his 13 year old self. You could have had Naruto have a run in with Sasuke again at the same location as before where they use the same techniques as before but with Naruto adding Wind Chakra to use the Wind Release: Rasengan(or use a Odama Rasengan aka Big Ball Rasengan) so as to over power Sasuke's Chidori(or any of it's advanced forms). This could cause the weakened barrier between the two dimensions to tear(weakened due to the first time they did it and tear due to the nature of the two chakras: Lightning for Piercing and Wind for Cutting. therefore opening a small tear that sucks Naruto in before closing leaving Sasuke the same as in this one.
Qzh chapter 8 . 5/11/2013
dam this one easily became one of my favorite SekireixNaruto fanfics, hope it gets picked up again.
was wondering if the whole orochimaru dream was Naruto getting a vision because hes Karasuba's ashikabi (which i think it most likely is given what happened last chapter) or Naruto subconsciously manifested orochimaru as a shadow clone while asleep because he cant let go of the past and he was getting the memories after orochimaru clone dispelled.
blue-hart chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
SimFlyer chapter 8 . 10/23/2012
Interesting story, i both love and hate that orochimaru made it through. Cant wait to find out what happens next.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/16/2012
So the whole Orocihimaru subplot is boring as fuck. Seriously so. He's just not that interesting a character, and since it seems like its a split personality deal it's even less so.
SeigZeon chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
too cute :3
Redripper666 chapter 6 . 6/17/2012
well if you hadn't added another person for the n/uv i would have to say i really like this storie
Redripper666 chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
well chapter 3 kinda sucks nothing happens no real change from the real plot all i could see when your main geting slaped around in not doing anything about it
Pedro Boncompagni chapter 7 . 6/2/2012