Reviews for A Father's Love
anna chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
cool story!

Nice to see Eli come out as a good guy for once.

Any more chapters? Please?
pirate-princess1 chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
AW! They have an alligence! That's so odd but nice that Eli trusts Tony!
KTMrshall chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I sooooo hope this is part of next season... :)
stargatesg1973 chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
I really enjoyed this little story. I'm really hoping that they don't interfere with Tony and Ziva too much. I mean, I don't want to see it on screen, but it should still be in the background.

Michelle
gsr4ever chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
Great chapter. Nice job!
bluechair244 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
WOW!... if only...
EowynGoldberry chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
I think your story is interesting and almost makes Eli likeable. Although Tony might be nervous if he has Eli's approval, would that make Ziva less likely to admit she wants to be with him? But I guess one of Ray's problems would be not realizing that Ziva would probably not want a guy asking her father for permission and Tony would be a lot less likely to ask for permission if he were to ask her to marry him. Is this story complete? Would be curious to see what Tony finds out and Ziva's reaction.
DiNo22 chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
Oooh, I didn't know this would be a multi-chapter and almost missed the second one. Looking good, and now on my Alerts.
Zoyarose chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
I love this story...Eli is redeemed in my mind just from this story.

Can't wait to see how it unfolds...yes, Ziva will be upset, but ultimately, she'll realize that Tony was looking out for her, and had her back. :-)
CharmedAli chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I love the language - very well written, I am extremely impressed
mon-petit-pois chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Haha that was much needed. I hate ray
Aerial312 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I really liked Eli David in this story too. I have always liked him as a character, even when what he did was despicable. I liked how accurate his perception of Ziva's heart was, even if it did come from having her under surveillance.

i'She will flatten you like a fly, if she were ever to unleash it.'/i I liked this, because I don't think Ray has seen fiery, agressive Ziva.

One little thing did irk me...didn't Hadar die at the end of Enemies Foreign?
PJ in NH chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Excellent, I'd love to see this actually on the show. Kudos to you!
probieprincess chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
wow...even I like Eli after reading this...but yet it was still in character! like, I can totally see this happening
txrn chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
love how eli described tony and ziva's relationship, well written.
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »