Reviews for A Father's Love
rubiesandrain chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I love this! Ray doesn't seem to match Ziva at all. He;s only ever seen her happy, and content, and when she snapped, he was just like "Nooooo, I didn't, I LOVE YOU!" and Ziva was all like: "I can't trust you, whatever!"
Radafa chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Wow! That was amazing! Eli being completely dismissave of Ray who couldn't stand up for himself, I loved it! I think this deserve the brand EPIC!
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Sweet but Hadar was killed during enemies foreign. Eli's spot on about everything too.
Different Child chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
This gets favorited. Ya know whY? Because this is AWESOME! And the best thing I've seen come from Pyramid yet. I'm writing Tiva, Tiva child and a few other things in my head atm and working on getting them to paper/word docs. 33 The Tiva child will be up first probs b/c OCs are my mood atm. But I LOVE this. Big time. It's AMAZING. I like Eli more, I think Liat's catty but hialrious. XD Hadar is smart and silent...reminds me of Kabaji from PoT but deadlier..XD Weird comparison but yus. Hehehehehe. LOVE the horse quote. Also a rider (not serious competition and stuff but for fun) so that struck a good cord. I may borrow it at some point and credit you. 333 You're an inspiration to us all after that ending. _ *tears up* Thank you. )
Floke chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Great story! I even like Eli after this.:)
McAbbyGirl4Life chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Oh, wow. That was really good! And I'm not even that much of a Tiva fan! I think you've converted me ;) I like Eli David...even if he is insane, I always liked him. Hmm, must be the accent ;)

2 things that are totally unimportant due to the awesomness of the story but I figured I'd point them out.

1) Isn't Hadar dead? Oh well, these Israeli agents never seem to stay dead, do they?

2) Liat has blond hair. I know. I doesn't make sense. But still, she does for some wacky reason.
kweandee chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Very nice... :)
daxam1216 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
nice story. wouldn't it be great if the show ever had a scene where Eli discussed his feelings about Tony?
Nemisses chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Like your 'muse' I also think Eli still has a surveillance near his daughter. Not directly but every now and then he has her checked out. Poor Ray, he is not match for Ziva or Eli.
AlwayzOlicity chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I love how Ray went to ask for Ziva's hand in marriage, but didn't get it. I loved how Eli knew he wasn't the man for Ziva. I would totally love it if this happened next season. Awesome one shot. I loved it!
Lady Blackhawk of Arendelle chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
i luv this
Chicken Scratchings chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Oh I really liked this. Loved the way Eli just shut Ray down with brutal honesty while always having the upper hand- totally his style. Hope to see Ray gone early Season 9 :)
oldmoviewatcher chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I think you should sneak this into the writing prompts of the NCIS writers. This was really good. I wish it would happen.
NilesLover101 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Wow, that story did make ne like ziva's father! Haha, I really liked that! Great job writing this, it was so well written. The speech Eli gave to Ray was just perfect! I only wish something like this could somehow happen on the show. Someone should speak up and point out everything about Tony and Ziva's relationship just like Eli did. You really did a nice job :)
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3