Reviews for A Different Wheel
mineralwasserflasche chapter 20 . 3/23
An interesting development of the story. You do not seem overly fond of either Egwene or Gawyn?
I'm looking forward to finding out what kind of relationship Min and Aviendha will have with Elayne and Rand. Both the sisterly bonds and the attraction still seem to be there after all.
I also like how you are using Galad a lot. It is intriguing to see him as such a prominent character.

Sincerely,
mineralwasserflasche
shadowflex chapter 9 . 2/12
I genuinely enjoy this Galad. The original one quickly became tiresome with his narrow perspective.

The relationship between Elayne and Rand is portrayed well, I can feel the characters through your writing.

Keep it up!
avid fan chapter 8 . 2/12
I love where you are taking this. To have small changes ripple into such a different world makes for an amazing read.
avid fan chapter 7 . 2/12
11/10 Keep up this amazing work
dahlesreb chapter 20 . 2/11
I just stumbled across this story and it's great - hope it's not abandoned!
narutopsykoz chapter 20 . 1/27
So far, very good and moving at a good pace :)

Hope you continue & not give up!
I really like this fic and I have actually read it in its entirety today. It does seem a little rushed but I believe you can be forgiven given the expansive nature of the original story. Keep up the good work!
Kaldi97 chapter 20 . 11/30/2013
Awesome.
Nightgazer333 chapter 20 . 11/29/2013
I really like this story of yours!_

It's way better than most of the stories on this place.

This is one of the better Wheel of Time stories ever!_

This story is really good compared to others now!_

I hope to see an update soon.
nad destroyer chapter 11 . 11/13/2013
Argh you pretty much just confirmed that Min isn't going to be with Rand. Booooo. Meh oh well. Wow Rand went to the alternate fucked up dimesion without Loial. This should be interesting. What the hell? He's touching Callendor already? That makes no sense. Argh you skipped the Eye of the World! Tooooo fast. _
nad destroyer chapter 10 . 11/12/2013
I see you kept the women as infuriating in your story as in cannon. Always blame the male even when they are more confused than you are. Still irritating to read it though lol. Not blaming you though you pulled it off well.
nad destroyer chapter 8 . 11/12/2013
This is one of the best chapters yet. Its kind of funny that people reading this know alot more than the poor characters in your story. So a lot of amusement at all the ignorant banter going back and forth between characters.

I see you made Gawyn AU. In cannon he wouldn't have reacted that way right away. He was more logical in cannon. Oh well hopefully Galad will bitchslap him enough to wake him up lol.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
I guess your not doing lemons lol. Eeeeeh I guess your cutting out Min and Aviedah. That sucks.

Otherwise another good chapter. I feel it was paced well with all the details necessary.
nad destroyer chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
It would make more sense if Galad to could learn to channel instead of having the gift. Especially since he is way above the normal age for gifted men to start channeling Saiden. So I see you are still going to be separating Gareth Bryne from Morgase... I dislike how your going about it though. Its clear he is not at fault and in cannon Morgase is wise enough to not lay the blame on him.
nad destroyer chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
I like where this chapter is going. Again though near the end you could have been more detailed with quotes from the phrophecies.