Reviews for A Different Wheel
blackhack chapter 18 . 7/31
Absolutely love the way you have diverged but have kept the the plot relatively intact throughout. It’s a nice change from 90% of most stories. Hopefully this isn’t abandoned!
Wom1 chapter 20 . 6/4
I do hope you one day finish this, it doesn't have the wot pacing but then again it's not going to be 14 mobidly obese books in the end.
Wom1 chapter 5 . 6/3
Only through ch 5 but i have 2 things i noticed that you got wrong but it's more a lore thing. First is women in WOT do not bow but curtesy as occurs everytime in the books. Seconf is andorians hate the word peasant, while it only comes into contrast in book 4 onwards its even pointed out i think by mat at one point.
Superduke1000 chapter 20 . 2/10
I really like this story, even if it's only 20 chapters, it offers a good view on what would be Rand's life if Tigraine had somehow lived. I hope you'll come back to it one day, as it is still popular
Guest chapter 20 . 10/30/2017
Ah, to the Guest below me, stop nitpicking for crying out loud. This a damn AU, so things are meant to be different moron. Writers are allowed flexibility so SHUT UP! Write your own damn story.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/22/2017
Its egwene Al'vere not al'vera
Guest chapter 11 . 8/22/2017
Rands birth father janduin was the clan chief of the taardad aiel when he died and aiel only choose new chiefs when the former doors or when they break the law and disgrace themselves in which case they are killed AMD a new chief chosen so if janduin lives then rhuarc cannot be chief
Guest chapter 3 . 8/22/2017
First of all no one knew what happened to tigrasine they assumed she was dead
Second of all tigraine was daughter-heir which means she was heir to the throne not morgase
Third of all galad went by galad damodred
Bosma17 chapter 20 . 8/3/2017
Please update I love this story
Liam G chapter 20 . 3/27/2017
Okay, I got only one question, why the hell haven't you updated this? I love the Wheel of Time, that means I have read every book at least nine times since I found the first volume years ago and to see this version, holy crap I should have found this before I did my own crossover fic, I might have gone a whole different route with it. Thanks for the story and I do hope you find a day to continue on with this.
reddir chapter 13 . 10/24/2016
Huh. You've got me curious as to what is happening. The Eye, but no Rand...
reddir chapter 6 . 10/23/2016
Such a fun chapter! Really a treat to read :)
reddir chapter 3 . 10/23/2016
I've been reading right along, enjoying the slight changes you've made here...until this chapter.

I'm a bit stunned about what might be happening, and how it will play out.
rmw5763 chapter 20 . 5/22/2016
I hope you will eventually update the story as it is my Favourite story that I have read here. Galad can channel,that is a great twist. Please,Keep up the good work.
00 Non C. Anon 00 chapter 15 . 4/5/2016
CHAPTER 17

This was a very enjoyable chapter. Though, there was a slight issue with the courtyard scene. Mat asks who they are there to see, as if he does not know Rand is the Dragon Reborn. Then, when speaking to Berelain, he demands to know if Rand is too much of a lord to interact with his friends. It's small, but somewhat jarring.