Reviews for Healing
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 2/26
That was awesome!
Agafa Shelly chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
this deserves a much favs as reviews.;D
leggo lover 99 chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
I likey!
I agree: they missed this part out in the episode which was such a shame!
Crescent Blue chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Wonderfully written and portrayed! If would've been nice if the canon had told the aftermath of "Sick Mind" with details such as this. However, that's the only good thing about loose ends, fans can tie them together themselves and can create some incredible results!

Excellent work!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
NOT BAD
DJcampos chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
I likee it :)
daughterofMyou chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Very nice work, great use of imagery and language to illustrate the scene. My one qualm would be the frequent use of ellipsis when Optimus speaks; it's most likely a matter of personal preference, but I'd remove the break between "don't" and "risk" to make the passage flow slightly smoother, as both words are a single syllable and he wouldn't have quite as much trouble pronouncing them. Though, I'm probably being overly-pedantic in my first review, hehe. Great short!
Challenger2011 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Great short! I wish that there could have been a scene similar to this in the episode. Would you consider writing a short that shows what Optimus', Arcee's, and Bulkhead's reactions were to finding out that Megatron had been in Bumblebee's mind? I would really like to read that! Keep up the great work!
sparklespepper chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Nice I wish they show this in the episode :)
Philip Gipson chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
When it comes to fixing up Autobots, Ratchet's the best. He won't stop until every last Autobot is up and running again.
Wolf Prime chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Wow! A new deleted scene from this wonderful show XD! You must work with the producers of Transformers Prime, my friend w. You could give them ideas for the new episodes, more suspense, more drama, more darkness... All the styles of genders XD.

Excellent work, very lovely, I can't wait to see more of your wonderful stories.w