Reviews for Dreaming Of You
Well, that's an awful cliff hanger. :( Please update soon! I love this story so much, especially the great smut you can write. This story is phenominal and I need you to continue!
Nychell21 chapter 7 . 5/30
I LUV this story so, please update!ยท
Please finish this master piece! I need more smut!
shizuoh chapter 7 . 12/23/2014
oh izaya please we all know the reason why you can't think straight
Shirohime's - Shizaya-stories chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
Wrrrriiiittteee! HOLY FUCKING SHIT WRITE! xD I just found this story- an OH HOLY SHIT! THIS is SOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOMEEEE! *0* *0* Damn, you are an exceptional genious at writing smut- HOLY FUCKING SHIT- I have ready very, very few fanfics that were that hot so far! *-* ! *0* and OH MY FUCKING GOD, Izay ais sooooo ddaaaammmnnn sweeettt! AWWWW!
AWESOME! Really, just wow! Pleaseeeee continuuueeee! Plleaassee! I want to know so badly how this is going to continue! *0* *-* So so sos os so astonshing! I LOVE IT! *-* OMG xD Wow really, please continue! *-*
I beg youuu! x3
JIMIRMA chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
Very freaking hot. Love the dreams the denial duo keep having. Thought it is strange that they hated each other for 8 years and only now started to think they might be in love with each other. Anywayyyy, the story is really great, realistic timing of the plot and emotion. One of the best Shizaya stories I have read if not the you update
Guest chapter 7 . 6/12/2014
Oh god, please update ;-;
*hugs* hehehe
heitan chapter 7 . 3/23/2014
They fit everything I have been imaging about them, and I seriously want to hug u right now and scream at ur face several times to let u know how awesomely (smut scenes written) u are!
There's only one question left...WHERE THE HELL ARE THE REST?! I want to see how our loved Izaya (trick and deceive to) get our also-loved Shizuo confront his true feelings (and then we'll have more of hot making out parts)!
horrorstar100 chapter 7 . 12/10/2013
Love the story! keep up the good work
Guest chapter 7 . 5/13/2013
THE REST OF THE CHAPTERS? WHAT REST? /3 YOU NO WRITE! My poor neglected Izaya (T_T) *emo* and sad /3
beaniek4 chapter 7 . 4/21/2013
Great story so far! Plz continue if you can :D
YullenLover33 chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
Whoa, please update!
Usagi no Tsubasa chapter 7 . 3/8/2013
I also did a lot of research on the prostate gland.. just a random fact.. nobody has to care.

The story is great so far, though. Hope you update soon, and by soon, I mean PLEASE UPDATE!
Aelan013 chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
*pouts.. are you ever gonna update?