Reviews for Look At Me
AinsleyWright chapter 1 . 7/22
This was awesome! I love it! I think that you did great on the characters!
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 1 . 2/6
That was very good. Thank you for sharing.
snipermathlove29 chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Really good! Love the brotherly feels!
Goewyn chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
I liked it a lot. I thought you had the characterization pretty good, except the sharing a bed thing at the end, but seriously, super sweet, character reactions plausible, and just the right amount of angst. Awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Nice! I enjoyed this tons!
charlie-becks chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Great story! I left a review for your other fic blaming you for my lack of sleep, so now i'm thanking you for giving me something to look forward to all day at work, love reading your stories! As for the fic I thought you wrote it's actually the NCIS fic with deaged Tony, Sweet Lullabies I think? Great story! Just in case your a Criminal Minds fan (if your not you need to watch them lol) I recommend reading Turning Back Time, it's a great story with deaged Reid :) Whilst mentioning deaged fics, please do one for Numb3rs! Deaged Charlie would be fantastic, i'm in a deaged phase now can't stop reading them lol Sorry for the rambling review, looking forward to reading more of your fics!
power of darkness chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I did enjoy the brotherlyness very cute
Thaliag.2 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I really loved this. The character dynamic was great and Don's big brotherness was perfect.
Izzy Jizzy chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
this is really good. you just gotta write more numb3rs
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I am a huge fan of NUMB3RS so I decided to give this story a try. I am glad that I did because it was awesome. Don and Charlie have this complicated yet loving relationship that I think you captured well.
WayLowHalo chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Awwwww, poor Charlie. Love Don's big bro protectiveness! So sweet. And... poor Charlie... *sniffs*

All in all, good story. Love those two.
pipinheart chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
A lovely Chalies, I love he and his brother are there for each other.
LoganSunshine chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I liked this story. The exchanges between Don and Charlie where good just the way I like to see them.
RantWaitingToHappen chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Loved it! Would be awesome if you wrote another Numb3ers fic. :D
MissiYoung chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
this is really sweet! i really feel for charlie here, and for don-thank you so much for sharing this!