Reviews for No Boundaries
BarbyBells chapter 33 . 4/4
I loved it! Kurt's so frustating! I admit I've wanted to hurt him, because he misguided Noah so much! The part that absolutely hated was when he uses the date Noah has planned for them with Chandler. I'm not a violent person, but I wanted to punch him in the face. It broked my heart . I've cried, laughed and got angry with ever y part of the story and even when the romantic in me wants everything happily ever after.. I also underatand what you tried to do and i think that the result is a very real story who reflects the complexity of Puck's character.
BarbyBells chapter 3 . 4/1
"When does the Phantom come out?"

"First he has to kill this Don Juan."

"He just enjoys killing people, doesn't he?"

"Yes, but this duet is too amazing for me to care."

"You have messed up priorities."
This dialogue is golden! I love the furt in this!
InuFanJinx chapter 33 . 8/12/2015
This story was awesome! Thank you for writing and posting it for us to have the chance to enjoy!
sunshinefan chapter 33 . 7/26/2015
I started this today and read right through - could not stop. Really well done - Thank you for sharing your writing.
BriannaMallfoy chapter 30 . 7/7/2015
a great sister, OH MY GOD PUCKS A CHICK NOW!
BriannaMallfoy chapter 18 . 7/7/2015
I GIVE MY LOVE! THIS IS MY LOVE! FOR YOU! FOR THIS FIC! FOR GLEE! FOR PURT AND PUMMEL! YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
A chapter 33 . 6/25/2015
I just finished all 10 season of friends and now this... my eyes are hurting
Ryane-Foxx chapter 33 . 1/13/2015
This was so amazing :) it all felt so natural and real instead of rushed and opinionated :) love this story, so amazing
tomada chapter 33 . 1/6/2015
hi i have just finished reading your story and i think you did a wonderful job,thank you for being one of the few writers who complete their stories,i hope to read more of what you have written
THANKS AGAIN.
JasonDragon64 chapter 33 . 11/16/2014
I'm so very happy you ended this story where you did, on such a positive note. It leaves room for possible sequels or at least the imaginary sequel that Puck and Kurt continue and flourish where so many high school romances falter. I quite agree, this story does end well here.
Drarry4eva chapter 33 . 11/16/2014
Yay, it all worked out in the end. I'm glad that Burt decided not to be an ass, hopefully that will continue. I was hoping for some sex though, but oh well, can't always get what we want in fan fiction. So glad I read this.
silversnakes chapter 32 . 8/30/2014
Omgz that was soooooooo good it had me laughing so hard to wanting to cry, can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 32 . 8/27/2014
I love it
LunaValkyrie21 chapter 32 . 8/26/2014
I love this story so far and am nervous for Kuck because of Kurt's father! I never knew how much of an asshole Kurt's dad could be towards Puck until this chapter. He is officially on my naughty list, and I hope to see more chapters soon!
darkmoonfairy16 chapter 32 . 8/24/2014
I am so angry at Burt at this moment how dare he treat Noah like that.