Reviews for No Boundaries
A chapter 33 . 6/25
I just finished all 10 season of friends and now this... my eyes are hurting
Ryane-Foxx chapter 33 . 1/13
This was so amazing :) it all felt so natural and real instead of rushed and opinionated :) love this story, so amazing
tomada chapter 33 . 1/6
hi i have just finished reading your story and i think you did a wonderful job,thank you for being one of the few writers who complete their stories,i hope to read more of what you have written
THANKS AGAIN.
JasonDragon64 chapter 33 . 11/16/2014
I'm so very happy you ended this story where you did, on such a positive note. It leaves room for possible sequels or at least the imaginary sequel that Puck and Kurt continue and flourish where so many high school romances falter. I quite agree, this story does end well here.
Drarry4eva chapter 33 . 11/16/2014
Yay, it all worked out in the end. I'm glad that Burt decided not to be an ass, hopefully that will continue. I was hoping for some sex though, but oh well, can't always get what we want in fan fiction. So glad I read this.
silversnakes chapter 32 . 8/30/2014
Omgz that was soooooooo good it had me laughing so hard to wanting to cry, can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 32 . 8/27/2014
I love it
LunaValkyrie21 chapter 32 . 8/26/2014
I love this story so far and am nervous for Kuck because of Kurt's father! I never knew how much of an asshole Kurt's dad could be towards Puck until this chapter. He is officially on my naughty list, and I hope to see more chapters soon!
darkmoonfairy16 chapter 32 . 8/24/2014
I am so angry at Burt at this moment how dare he treat Noah like that.
Allan Morris chapter 32 . 8/24/2014
Such excellent work and I'm so happy that you have managed to bend Puck's sexuality in a way that is faithful to the character but allows the story of him and Kurt to move along in a meaningful, believable way. It's been so fun to read these last two chapters and I like the ways you went with Burt (interesting that only Puck gets blamed for statutory rape and not the adult women who slept with a minor). I am excited to see this story wrap up with as many bangs as the previous thirty two chapters have provided us. Kudos to the author for making it better than what we actually got on more dynamic levels! Can't wait for more soon!
Lilium Mercedes Knight chapter 32 . 8/23/2014
cant wait for another update
JasonDragon64 chapter 32 . 8/20/2014
Loved the chapter. Hopefully, Carole and Kurt can knock some sense into and an apology out of Burt quickly. That was a very low blow indeed.
JasonDragon64 chapter 31 . 8/20/2014
Excellent chapter, especially the slap! Blame completely deserves it. He does in this story too.
Drarry4eva chapter 32 . 8/20/2014
I can't help but say this, Burt is an ass. I hope Kurt can stand up to him for Noah. I would be super pissed at my parents if they were that horrible to my boyfriend like that. Poor Noah, people really need to get over the past. I really hope you update soon.
CrystalHarnden chapter 30 . 4/26/2014