Reviews for Darkest Sunrise
CherryFlamingo chapter 2 . 1/11
He was set up! I think.
Awesome cliffhanger! Usually this sort of cliffhanger happens on television, not in fan fiction or books: when someone gets shot and the perpetrator runs away while the victim is left to bleed to death. The prominent usage of the tropes and techniques usually found in television brought to writing, I think that's interesting.
CherryFlamingo chapter 1 . 1/11
Dang, Touya you dummy! You messed up! D:
Don't worry, I dislike Kaho, too, lol. I feel like because she's so beautiful and mature, she makes the perfect antagonist for a fan fiction in CCS. Just my opinion.
Anywho, that was a shock! I was sure that it was going to be Yue that Touya was going to cheat with by the sound of the summary. Hope. Drama llama!
I like how you put Touya in a relationship with both Yue and Yukio. *smiles* Some of the fan fictions I read get so angsty and depressing sometimes because Yue ends up alone, and I love Yue. I can't wait to read more!
reader.writer.both chapter 7 . 6/19/2013
Its pretty good ; but... The characters are reallyout of charcter o.o and their feeling and emotions are really bipolar.. ;-; and the story seems a bit rushed, like all the twists begin and end way to suddenly. And the plot is a bit cliche.. Buuut it isnt that bad if you just changed all of that! .;;
Guest chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
QQ How could you do this...
sweettoothlawliet chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
I just finish 2 other touyayuki fic and the fun facts is that in all of the story touya always endup having hit-and-run accident

I haven't watch the anime but I just finished the manga do the first chptr was kinda confusing coz in the last vol. Of the manga eriol and kaho were couple and they return to england together and kaho in manga was sweet and always hinting about touyaXyukito relatinship and she subtly pushed touya to confess to yuki

But with a little search I find tht the manga and anime was quite different and anime kaho was quite cold
Usachan100 chapter 6 . 7/31/2011
GET ON WITH IT! write the sequel! it cant just end there! Pleeeasse!
Usachan100 chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
OMG the R part was...very akward...i hate clow now i thought he was a good guy...screw clow. . poor yue/yukito and touya.
Usachan100 chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
.; wats gonna happen wats gonna happen! dont die Touya! you cant die~
Usachan100 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
. i was sooo mad at toya! and i dont like Kaho either! i mean she has Eriol! Poor Yukito/Yue I cant believe that Toya would do that! . i wanted to slap him! He has Yukito/Yue afterall! Who else could he need! Its a really good story though, my heart was in my throught the whole time, and I cant stop reading! XD
DragonMistress-Rose chapter 6 . 7/8/2011
As a word of advice I think that you should bump the rating up to M. I would hate to see this story get taken off because it was rated wrong. And another thing DEAR GOD YOU NEED TO CONTINUE THIS OR ELSE! Okay I belive I am done for now. Hope to see a lot more from you.

Love,

~Dragon
BloodDove01 chapter 6 . 6/27/2011
Write the sequel!

With Love

Lady BloodDove

THE SILENCE SPEAKS
KakiTenshi chapter 6 . 6/25/2011
You cant end it like that! :'(
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
Interesting story, I cannot wait to read more and see how it plays out. Please update it soon -

~Tala-Paige~
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
Sorry for reading so late! We had a black out, but now is ok. Awww I want to know whats with that scream... o.o This chapter is so sad... hope that Touya can move his move once again DX
Pepper's Wish chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
What a good story you definitely have me hooked and I like your cliffhangers keeping your readers guessing what's next keep up the great work.