Reviews for Not what they wanted, just Harry
BelieverofManyThings chapter 13 . 4/16
Fantastic story :) Really really can't wait for your next update :)
AroVolturi chapter 13 . 2/12
This is actually glorious. PLEASEEEE update 3
I'm in lovee
hawkswench chapter 13 . 1/25
Do you still plan to finish this story?
Anna4Tobias chapter 1 . 1/22
Please update! I read the whole story so far, and it's good!
ChocoJay chapter 13 . 1/18
OOOH you have to update this! Such a good story you have going on here!
AbsoluteReader1995 chapter 13 . 12/22/2014
I really hope that you will eventually update this story cuz it's really good. n.n
basicallyeverything chapter 13 . 12/14/2014
I LOVE THIS it's 2am omg I need another chapter please aha
Honestly though, you've written the characters very well and I absolutely adore harry and the Neville and hermione friendship, I can't wait to see what happens next!
I do hope to see more of draco though
Update soon!
Pup03 chapter 13 . 12/7/2014
This is a very good story. I do hope you complete it one day.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
Fix your spelling and grammar.

I mean seriously, this is painful to look at.
ArcticWinterSky 13 chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
Hello! I really want say how much I adore your story plot even though I'm only on the second page. I love what you're doing with the story but I have noticed many grammatical errors that are taking away from your brilliant story. I suggest checking to make sure all names are capitalized, that words are used in the right connotation ( staires vs. stares) and that you know where to place commas to break a sentence. Commas to break a sentence generally show where the narrator or speaker of a story naturally pause without using a period. You don't make these mistakes consistantly but they do appear quite frequently in the first two pages. I really hope you update soon because this is easily the best plot I have come across in a while.
Best Wishes,
xdfg chapter 13 . 11/22/2014
please continue
NatNicole chapter 13 . 11/18/2014
slings and arrows of fortune chapter 13 . 11/18/2014
Will you be finishing this story? It is very good and I am very curious as to what you are planning next. Even if you do not plan on writing out the whole thing just a general idea of what you were planning, not knowing is really getting to me. I do hope that you finish it though because your story is one of the best I have read.
Ann Jinn chapter 2 . 11/18/2014
This is a fantastic story. The young ones each all alone are finally finding someone to be friends with.

May I make a suggestion. I find it helpful to read aloud what I have written and then revised. It is very easy to have what you want to say in your mind but not have it appear on paper. You also catch other mistakes, i.e. the bewildered, angry and calculating stairs that followed them . . . Reading aloud, you would have caught that and used stares. Ask me how I know this and how I learned this.