Reviews for Tainted
PorcelainPuppetLady chapter 48 . 4/27
Funny how I started reading this on wattpad and then found the fanfic here and now its over... TT I will miss this so much
crystalviolet24 chapter 48 . 4/2
Oh my gosh. I can't believe this is really over T_T I've seriously read this fic right from the beginning, and now it finally reached its conclusion. It's like watching a child grow up. I know I might not be a frequent reviewer; however, I honestly loved this fic ever since I first read it. I was happy that I was able to watch over Estella and Ciel grow. I'm really happy that I found this because it made me feel so much. I still can't believe that it's finished. I'm sooooo goimg to miss this and I'll probably reread this for a lot of times. Thank you so much for your hardwork. Thank you for not giving up and for finishing this; for giving us not only just an ending, but a happy ending. I hope that you'll succeed with your endeavors in life and in your other fics as well. Thank you! And really, you've done a great job!_
chibianimefan26 chapter 48 . 4/2
TWO YEARS
SCREAMS
AAAA
you both still very young teens tho aren't you tsk tsk *waggles finger*
must've been dem hormones ohohoho
uwaaaaaaaaa IT'S ENDED
CRYING
THIS WAS SO NICE TO READ
IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME QWQ
AAAAA
CONGRATS TO GOING TO JAPAN WHAT A MILESTONE
AND DID YOU SAY D GRAAAAY MAAAAN?! ..isitanotherocstorypls-
omg hopefully i shall be on a lookout!
Awesomeness3013 chapter 47 . 3/21
GOD I LOVE THEM TOGETHER
trepidon chapter 39 . 3/18
Loved this, absolutely loved this!
Got yo see grell too omfg!
trepidon chapter 35 . 3/17
Love estella!
NyanCos chapter 47 . 3/17
Oh my. I was actually sure that both of them would die at the end. I was already prepared for the heartbreak. But I am glad that they now have a chance at the happiness they deserve. The idea that had led to their happily ever after made sense and it works with the whole story.
gwen.lewis20099 chapter 47 . 3/16
That was an awesome story and I can't wait to read the epiloge and the end really surprised me
WAHHHH Finally! I'm glad you didn't go through will your original ending. I'm so happy! I can't wait for what happens next. Please update soon! Please don't leave me hanging...
gwencarson126 chapter 47 . 3/16
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

crying a bit cause Sebastian left and story is coming to an end
BUT DID NOT SEE THAT COMING
JUST WOAH
YOU ARE AMAZING
WHAT A PLOT TWIST
AWESOME
Please update soon I love this story and I can't wait to see what happens next I really hope that Valeria and Estelle survive after that battle
Authors these days can't keep anything humanwell at least you tried to break the stereotype , and you're fic is fine
Fafalala chapter 46 . 3/2
Time truly flies by, I can not believe we are already on the final chapter! This chapter was very epic! But I feel like there has to be another chapter before the final to get closure. Or maybe the final chapter may not provide closure in regards to Ciel and Estella's relationship and Lizzys relationship. This is going to be very interesting especially since I am eager to know the situation with Valeria and Estella. This chapter was epic! It will be bittersweet to read the final chapter! Keep on writing!
You lied:'(