Reviews for Pieces of September
no more? what happened?
gundamgirl5174 chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
ooh this is so good!
gundamgirl5174 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
oooh girl! I bet you were astounded to find out that you were right! You knew all along that he was going to marry Sakura! Or did you? oops...spoiler alert *but at the end of the manga, he really does get engaged to her, and in the next manga [the tedious and lame "embraced by the moonlight"] they've been married five years and are expecting their first child.* Maybe you already new...but it seems you wrote this before that info came out. Right on girl! awesome! bet you were surprised! I'm a big IsseiXSakura fan...but I also liked the Issei and Jinpachi non-thing...But I just LOVE Issei..he is my favorite ever! he's so gorgeous...:D :D :D
Hermione's BOY chapter 3 . 3/19/2008
Rin is way too young!
Hermione's BOY chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Are Issei and Sakura married? If not, no sex before marriage
Shortshorty chapter 13 . 12/25/2006
Wonderful fic, please do continue, don't leave it to die! Anyhow, this is one goodie, it's extremely realistic, really good and uhh, don't forget about it? Uhh, i don't think this would motivate you a lot by pleading you to update, but you got a masterpiece
Dawna Morgan chapter 10 . 11/8/2006
Issei's sisters name is Kyoko just so you know.
Dawna Morgan chapter 8 . 11/3/2006
I like the reunion of Jinpachi, Haruhiko and Diasuke; I like the way they were all making fun of each other and just catching up with old friends. I don't really like the rendom flashbacks, they slow down the story a lot in my opinion. I understand the importance of Jin thinking about what's going on with Angela, but I think the long flashback about Issei's grandmother was unessisary. Even though I'm not a fan of the Alice/Rin couple I do like that seane in the park.

I was pretty much waiting for the reunion the whole story and I wasn't completly disapointed but it went a little slow.
Dawna Morgan chapter 6 . 10/30/2006
I think that the Rin and Alice coupling is a little cliched and I've never been a big fan of it, even from the begining. I don't think that it's too confusing with all the flash backs an stuff but I don't really like the way you leave the reader hanging and then switch to the past. It kind of made me not want to read the flash back part. It makes the story seem to go a lot slower for me.

Me and my friend are in love with PSME so we sort of boycot all PSME fan fiction. But I secretly got hooked on this one. I can't stop reading it. It really feels like this is where all the charactures would end up in ten years. I really like this story quite a bit but I think you just need to work on a couple things. One of them is making your story all come together to make a whole instead of a love story here, one over here and another one over there. I also don't like the way you swtch p.o.v. so quickly it makes it kind of hard to keep track of what the heck is happening.
Kim Sanders chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
I always dreamed of Issei and Sakura getting together in the end, and I love the whole idea of the ten years later reunion type thing. I think that a little more dialogue was needed, also that there was a little too many flashbacks for just one chapter although I understand how they were necessary for understanding the circumstances.

Altogether I think it made for a fine first chapter.

P.S. sorry if I'm too harsh, I'm alittle bit of a tough reveiwer.
Koneko chapter 6 . 8/10/2006
Thx for writing this well-written story that includes AlicexRin as pairing...intresting to see Rin as a teenager.
DarkAngstScary chapter 13 . 8/10/2006
You finally updated! _ Keep up the good work!
FuyuKoneko chapter 13 . 8/7/2006
Yay! the story is finally updated...i love reading everyone's P.O.V.
Misau chapter 12 . 7/31/2006
nice chapter! )

i'm waiting to see more keep it up!
JGgirl chapter 12 . 7/28/2006
Great chapter, keep up the story!