Reviews for Strays
Gatoconbotas964 chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Lovely, flowing narration! It's interesting seeing the story from the TARDIS's point of view, and the words feel like they fit her character. That last paragraph was especially lovely. Wheatley's one line is very in-character as well. I'm curious to know how things would turn out from there.
MissHaunted-MoonLight chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Ahhhh Wheatley! Incredible how you so perfectly intergrate him without ever mentioning who it is. Perfect speech pattern and response.

"Did you know this place is smaller on the outside?" made me laugh so loud! Class!
Loves itttt x
Annabelle chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Cool
mark3232 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
There is a Doctor Who/Portal mashup T-shirt available at Teefury.
Dragon Elexus chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Oh! Very, very nice. Simply and poetic, and if anyone can make a better person out of Wheatley, its the Doctor and his blue-box. This makes me wish that I could find out what happened next...
Can't be bothered to log in chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Love it! I'm always wary of crossovers, even crossovers that I'd love very much, because they often seem rather forced. But this is so fantastically well-written so far. Never thought I'd hear the TARDIS's pov before, which makes this very different. And different is good. I vert much look forward to more :D

White Butterfly, I think you may have got confused... the TARDIS doesn't know anything about Portal's world yet - it's just another day in the Whoniverse, and Wheatley's showed up.

Kaiqua, I wondered that, too.
Sarah chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
That was just absolutely lovely! You captured the personality of the TARDIS perfectly and I love that she seeks to redeem Wheatley inspired by the Doctor taking in people and redeeming them. I hope you continue because truly this was the nicest, prettiest fan fiction I've read in a long, long time. Thank you for a lovely read! :)
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Wonderful
DangerousMuteLunatic chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This is a fantastic crossover combo, I especially like the TARDIS pov. Needs more Wheatley, or any other Portalness, however. Still really good. (Pretty, lol! Poor Rory... nah.)
leodoglover chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I love you! This combines my 2 favorite things in the world! You have flawlessly pushed the two worlds together and added the TARDIS's perspective. I love this! Thank you thank you!
Potato Fish chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
This was touching.
White Butterfly chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Oh, oh, oh TARDIS. I just want to hug you. And see if your redemption of Wheatley actually works.

And seeing as I haven't actually watched the episode Neil Gaiman wrote, but know enough to know generally what's happened, I find it absolutely adorable and amusing that Rory is the 'pretty' one.

It's a bit ambiguous whether the TARDIS is referring to GLaDOS or Chell when she talks about the one Wheatley stole. Both fit, Chell slightly more than GLaDOS as there was a bit of reneging on responsibility there. That could be made a bit more clear, but otherwise "Oh TARDIS, you're such a dear".
Silikat chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
This...is epic. Very well written, and I love the TARDIS pov. In short, you're awesome and this is the fic I didn't know I needed.
Souzou the Insane chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Oh my god, I love you for making this. LOVE YOU.
LexieBird chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
PWWAAA IT'S WHEATLEY!

I saw this, and I was like, no. Portal 2/Doctor Who crossover? No.

But it was and it was fitting and lovely and you're brilliant. Thankyou.