Reviews for Spring Fever
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
haha poor Eugene trying to get out of telling her but ends up making it worse
WalkInThePark chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
So cute!heheh
Thayf13 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
You should write a story of Eugene making the king and queen deal with the sex Ed. xD or shall I?
storylover18 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
That was quite good - I'm still laughing. I love how natural Eugene's comments are - you can totally imagine him saying all of it! Well done :)
Louey06 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I liked the end especially
crazyreader95 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
BornAverage chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Ahahahaha. I love this. Very funny. xD
Lala Sharada chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Oh my gosh! This was absolutely hilarious! XD
Liz McCallus chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
That is like, my favorite Fanfic joke ;) thank you so much for the lovely things you say about Just a honestly makes my day!I am writing as fast as possible, but I have a minor case of Writers', yeah xD keep writing!

pamplemousse07 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011

That was awesome. This was such a good story! Eugene was perfect. :)
Princess Shahrazad chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Gah! Too sweet that I think I'll get diabetes.
bStormhands chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Eugene, you are so cute when you forget you aren't Flynn Rider anymore. But you always seem to do just after you open your mouth.:)

That little talk is going to be fun.
SparkleWolf7000 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
HahaHaha! This was amazing and funny! I loved it! Please update!
viennacantabile chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Ridiculously adorable. Not only are both of them amazingly in-character, but the structure is perfect (twitterpated bunnies leading to twitterpated endings, haha) and the setup is so believable and well thought-out. I love Eugene/Flynn's side notes on manliness, and that he's basically allergic to spring, lol. One tiny thing—it should be "gesundheit." Other than that, this is absolutely perfect. Wonderful job!