Reviews for The Tactical Diversion
Prescripto13 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Lol, I can imagine Sai's contribution to this story . . . with the "incident" immortalized on canvas. For posterity, lol.
xD chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
ooooh more please!this is so good! xD
mopPpper mode2go chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Silly and sweet! My favorite parts are:

1 Karin's snark

2 Sakura's irritation turning to shock and arousal

3 Naruto's reaction

4 Sasuke's reaction to Naruto's reaction

5 KAKASHI!

Lol great writing! D
angelontherunway chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
So I'm assuming karin also thinks kakashi's hot? Bwahaha. You go, sakura! And kakashi! I don't know who that nurse is but she just unwittingly brought the two together. I hope you continue this...
Naruto's-Archiveo chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Oh Kakashi. There are other ways to fend off a fangirl you know! That was plain sneaky. lol not that I was complaining. HOT!
flirtyourheartout chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I love this! Thanks for making me laugh.
smos chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Ice, it's meee xD Haha, I love it! And, damn Kakashi, are you sure that getting away from Nurse Kyo was the only reason you raped Sakura's mouth? LOL. Great work Ice that was both hot and hilarious! xD
princess madness chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
lol why did everyone disperse like that? was this all kakashi's plan or something! very funnY!
1000 Reviews chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
My favorite part was when Kakashi just sauntered off as if nothing shocking happened. I bet Sakura's gonna kick his butt when they meet again!
sexysugar11 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
a very humorous oneshot with so much amusing sarcasm and bite. great job!
Garden Ventures chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Short but very sweet. I love it! :3
ThePalace chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Hilarious!
FadeToBlack chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Haha at Karin being snarky and Sasuke knowing everything that's happening. I'm wondering where Suigetsu is in this one..? Anyway,doesn't matter. Kakashi is one sexy beast!
inu-babygirl1 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
buahhahahahahah hilarious lovd it great job
IHATEKARIN chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
i really hate did you have to include her in the story. other than that it's really an amazing oneshot. I just got annoyed that Karin's in it. but the other parts without her are so funny!
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »