Reviews for Legacy of Darth Plagueis The Wise
Thekingofpwn chapter 15 . 7/25
Bravo! BEST READ I HAD ALL YEAR. This was just a pleasure to read. Amazingly written and fantastic plot. (Even though i thought Naruto was progressing much faster than he actually could). I loved it. You're the first Author i actually follow and favourited. Thank you for this amazing masterpiece.
imnotraven16 chapter 15 . 7/18
excellent story
syndorias cinders chapter 2 . 6/13
n
doubledamn chapter 3 . 5/6
A not-so-bad bad guy. An Anti-Hero, or in Naruto's case as a ruler, he is Ruthlessly Benign
why not take tenten sakuar Ion and some other too in get some hamen too and kill the coe and his pays too and get the fools wife too be in bed with him
if I Robet Krause do it mack why not take sakua Ion and some other too like tenten and hatind and some others hot grils too he get tbado be like jaba the hatte and other
Axcel chapter 2 . 4/11
Out of all the things in this chapter that show a lack of Star Wars and Naruto knowledge, the thing that grates against me the most is his name. I mean really, "Darth Sage"? It even sounds stupid in my head!
why not get tenten ion and 2 other hot grils too and one in the land in the sand and soand 3 of and some others
I wond take tenten and some oter hot grils in the one pelce I hnd call home and take oven some other homes and other comays
BartWLewis chapter 15 . 2/18
This was awesome! My favorite Naruto/Star Wars crossover... EVER!
Neo-Devil chapter 4 . 1/20
how bout Darth Sage: Master of the Shadows...or Darth Sage: Bringer of the eternal Sleep...the eternal sleep part you can easily guess what that means...
envy34 chapter 15 . 1/18
would be cool to see some kind of a sequel come from this story bro.
Mika the Supreme Ninja chapter 15 . 1/9