Reviews for Legacy of Darth Plagueis The Wise
when in power Naruto sit in his inc offices with sarkua tenten ion trmle having a good time in bed with his hot grils and then made to killoff rockmee and others too ,when his lover see it Naruto had his others form the clound vaillge in bed too with him .and sex was good too ,whenin the clound had be took over by him he put a kled in in a men who Naruto meet in the bad lnds gus roys a live men who Naruto had running the vaillge ,when the 3 grils was in his bed sex was good too.
When is the next chapter
haseosamaa chapter 15 . 4/3
interresting but i dont rlly like this cruel naruto against is loved one! hinata , haku and co..
DARTHCAEDUS2 chapter 15 . 3/31
A fantastic story. Great job.
when he had tenten in bed with him and he had her tamn mmebers kill off and the she saw her matheand love in bed he had her colthers off and her big size bodds to him the milk from it macj him more powrs gower big and it the next moring he took out the bord of drs out like bugs and he had bart own gril took her clothers off and sex was no too,
when Naruto had took the men dater with him temale hd be now his lover and wife too she had sex with him and it times he had her in bed with him , when Naruto had buit his own 3 light swords 1 one is the sword of omes with a oge of acotd in it , when he had took mony laing jone lee and wen he sit it te men owndsck Naruto had find the men own hot woman good to having sex wit a bif bodds woman he had his hands on her big size bodds and sex was no too she sau more my lord and he do iy for power was good too, when in his home naruot had buit a men cave home in the hother side of his own inc with it he had 3 hot big size bodds grils who sitwith him ,
Monster King chapter 15 . 2/27
Great story I really liked it its liked the whole plot and I also liked the choices for his harem I also liked how powerful Naruto became all in all good job.
Ilikebedtimestories chapter 15 . 2/13
Nice ending!
Sam Ward chapter 15 . 1/16
This was good and I like how Naruto/Darth Sage got Anakin to do the opposite from cannon u
Averell Torrent chapter 12 . 1/13
As with my last review, grammar could you a good work over. My main problem so far is that you often have characters say things that get incredibly wordy and could be broken into different sentences or shortened. otherwise, I must say this has greatly entertained me so far and I applaud you for that.
ivanganev1992 chapter 15 . 1/12
Ch 15 Naruto is still grey Sith in a way with honor and care . Even To that final moment no matter if it was a spirit of not he was great advisor .
ivanganev1992 chapter 11 . 1/12
Ch 11 Punishment for Sarutobi . Paperwork from the 3 main God's duty Kami ,Shingami(Death),Yami(Juubi)/Chaos/Appocalipse
on the chair of the criminals while watching His wife getting pleasure while the chair adds something in a boot in my suggestion serrated white hot spear with pnevmatics and Simmiliar with Danzo but even birthing those abominations withvwhat I suggested for maximum punishment . And whatever Motive was Suggested . Maybe Tsunade that horrifying gift but in her choise what gender and what will be . Sarutobi enjoy my version of punishment.
ivanganev1992 chapter 8 . 1/12
Ch 8 I consider Naruto mild evil grey even with back plans .

And Fitting punishment but I would suggest something even crueler . Like the spears to be serrated and hot as white hot iron . And breed even more . And Danzo and Jiraya hermafrodite with more holes . Just in case . For even more pain .
Averell Torrent chapter 2 . 1/10
interesting so far. Some grammatical errors scattered about, but not too many. I have to say that Darth Sage was a little aniclimactic, especially since so many other people in the Naruto Universe have the title of Sage. Jiraiya being the Toad Sage. I'll keep reading and try to leave a few more reviews.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/28/2016
when it the wind domly home Naruto took out the men for when he find some hot woman in the men back room with it he had sex with one missy may and dawn the had going with him and live in Naruto own pen hounes to live in it Naruto had sex with them and boy each gril had it good too missy had sit on his lap and his big size hand on har bodds too and his dick in her too Naruto then put her in bed too .