Reviews for Legacy of Darth Plagueis The Wise
Guest chapter 7 . 11/19/2012
oh yeah. i love tsunade working with naruto!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
i dont kno why he just didnt kill the others...
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Adam chapter 15 . 10/7/2012
I finished this story in 3 days, and I thought it was amazing. The storyline well written, very enthralling, and a very intriguing take on "the sandaime is an asshole".
Macilnar chapter 15 . 9/19/2012
Very nice story. I like how Naruto didn't go pure evil but took they grey path...very dark grey.
Wolfone10 chapter 10 . 8/31/2012
"and remove the demon to a more submissive host"... Is Danzo's hearing as damaged as his face? He's already been told TWICE that it takes an UZUMAKI to hold the nine-tails...
Wolfone10 chapter 8 . 8/30/2012
That was...RANDOM.. ROFL.. Not that I mind random... What the hell? It gave me a good laugh, so two thumbs up!
Wolfone10 chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
ROFL... This is just too evil... I LOVE IT! ROFL.
Wonderweed420 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
to any and all who read the reviews. DeschenesB has copied this story and is passing it off as his own and titled it Darth Bane the invincible
JaCk-o'-LaNtErN 91 chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
nice man hust nice
deadal chapter 15 . 7/3/2012
awesome! naruto is a bit over-powered for my liking, still you well show the way of the sith, far from the usual stupid bloodthirsty villain
XInsanityXGuiltechXShadowwindX chapter 15 . 6/27/2012
Hey, I was wondering something.

Since Anakin had killed sidious instead of following him, why doesn't he, along with Padme, go and find Naruto a few years into the future?

If only to thank him. If another Jedi comes along... well, that is something I think would be... a WTF moment. It would be interesting to see how that goes along. I also haven't checked the reviews for this story, so I wonder if anyone else had thought of this particular scenario?

Or did it even cross your mind?
sky-guard chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Bravo
I Read For the Content chapter 8 . 5/21/2012
I love how you have Naruto and Plageus both use lines of Sidious from the movies. Especially the best lines. Especially especially when they're so appropriate.
raiton123 chapter 15 . 4/13/2012
Delightful read!

I love your characterization of naruto!
740 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »