Reviews for Legacy of Darth Plagueis The Wise
prudiisten chapter 15 . 8/22/2011
Very Good hope to see more.
taj14 chapter 15 . 8/10/2011
Great ending!
TheUnheeded chapter 15 . 8/10/2011
you wraped that up awesomely p
JV chapter 15 . 8/8/2011
This was a awesome story, but you should totally add one more chapter with the aftermath of anakin killing palpatine while also having the jedi masters and anakin somehow reach out and have a conversation with naruto/sage. Maybe you could try to do a story were naruto awakens after "sleeping" for a few thousand years, after his battle with madara and being hokage for a few decades, and joins the galaxy on a new journey filled with adventure, mischief and the most important thing of all... RAMEN!
Goldrune09 chapter 15 . 7/31/2011
A truely epic story, you definitely deserve some rest after this one. But hopefully not too much before the next epic story right?
wow chapter 15 . 7/26/2011
i have been sitting at my computer since noon reading this fic in its entirety. 12 hours, wow. this is an awesome fic!
SeanHicks4 chapter 15 . 7/24/2011
Interesting twist on the StarWars cannon in the epilogue.
Ronin Kenshin chapter 15 . 7/19/2011
that was an awsome way to end that!
bladestarF60blazer chapter 8 . 7/16/2011
Dude those omakes are funny hahaahaha you are good at them
Storylover213 chapter 15 . 7/14/2011
i was wondering when you were gonna update hollow fox
Cenright chapter 15 . 7/11/2011
It was a good piece. Your Elemental countries epilogue tied things up nicely, and then your Star Wars aftermath was well developed, and not just Anakin turning around and doing a 180. After reading this story, I think I will look into others of yours, as this one was well worth the reading time.
dimraven chapter 15 . 7/11/2011
Excellent conclusion for the story! I especially like that you used Anakin to stop the conflict in the end. It felt very appropriate.

/D.R
Wild-Dog84 chapter 15 . 7/10/2011
This story was freaking AWESOME! I loved every bit of it. Nothing like a good ending as well. One of the best completed stories there is on this site. Great/Awesome/Amazing story!
warprince2000 chapter 15 . 7/10/2011
Cool story! can't wait to see what happens in the next story you write!
Trey of the rebellion chapter 15 . 7/10/2011
ah the conclusion to a very good Naruto crossover. This was one of the best crossovers i have ever read. Keep up the good work.
679 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »