Reviews for Legacy of Darth Plagueis The Wise
Hektols chapter 7 . 10/19/2011
Fantastic chapter. It would be nice if Naruto learns Edo Tensei.
Hektols chapter 6 . 10/19/2011
Fantastic chapter, let's hope that Suna's reputation improves after this.
Hektols chapter 5 . 10/18/2011
Darth Sage is getting a very interesting harem.
Hektols chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
Dark Sage's plan for Suna is several times better than the original one.
Hektols chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
Dark Sage is a real bastard.
Hektols chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
Nice chapter, those in charge of the orphanage got what they asked.
Hektols chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Plagueis using the Force to create Anakin makes more sense than the official version.

More than a perversion of the Force, chakra is more an evolution of it. Chakra actually can let the user do more things than the Force.
lylenidus10 chapter 15 . 9/14/2011
This was an amazing story. I have never read such a masterpiece of a crossover. The star wars/naruto mix was just perfect. I was hooked on every chapter and every twist, turn, and even every word. I hope to hear more brilliant crossovers and stories come from you. Thank you for this, it really gave me a great read.
BadRyuKun chapter 15 . 9/8/2011
This fic was very pleasing to read, and I am generally not a fan of fics where naruto destroys konoha. The ending was satisfying and so was then planning and how it was executed as a whole. Keep up the good work. Now to move on to another fic.
prudiisten chapter 15 . 8/22/2011
Very Good hope to see more.
taj14 chapter 15 . 8/10/2011
Great ending!
TheUnheeded chapter 15 . 8/10/2011
you wraped that up awesomely p
JV chapter 15 . 8/8/2011
This was a awesome story, but you should totally add one more chapter with the aftermath of anakin killing palpatine while also having the jedi masters and anakin somehow reach out and have a conversation with naruto/sage. Maybe you could try to do a story were naruto awakens after "sleeping" for a few thousand years, after his battle with madara and being hokage for a few decades, and joins the galaxy on a new journey filled with adventure, mischief and the most important thing of all... RAMEN!
Goldrune09 chapter 15 . 7/31/2011
A truely epic story, you definitely deserve some rest after this one. But hopefully not too much before the next epic story right?
wow chapter 15 . 7/26/2011
i have been sitting at my computer since noon reading this fic in its entirety. 12 hours, wow. this is an awesome fic!
688 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »