Reviews for Legacy of Darth Plagueis The Wise
BlackRevenant chapter 13 . 11/7/2011
Lol on Haku being the first wife but the last to be round and wobbly.

Nothing much to say, just ready to see the end credits so I can finally sleep.

BlackRevenant chapter 12 . 11/7/2011
Yep running of the rails at full speed to the end of this.

Well lets see how it ends.

BlackRevenant chapter 11 . 11/7/2011
Yea the climax is coming.

Glad to see the darkness isn't consuming Naruto.

Never understood the Sith desire to burn everything to the ground for the sake of power. After you crush all what is left to rule? Ashes.

BlackRevenant chapter 10 . 11/7/2011
This by far wa my favroite chapter!

Tenten's loyalty! The trial! The interrogation! Soo much awesome, it made me gitty! To get a taste of something I have wanted to see for a long time in fanfiction! This is the first story I've read where Naruto leaves and is out for blood, and it isn't cheesy or over the top.

BlackRevenant chapter 9 . 11/6/2011
Feels like everything is coming to a head. Or is it just a climax of this arc?

Still think you should of used Tsunade against Tenten.

BlackRevenant chapter 8 . 11/6/2011
Lol the omakis were gold.

This chapter was awesome. Glad the thing I said made it into the story even if I said it after the fact. Treasures over tools any day.

Tenten is still an idiot. Wonder what happens when she meets Tsunade?

Side note. You got a thing for anal sex? Lol

BlackRevenant chapter 7 . 11/6/2011
You wove this conspiracy pretty deeply man.

This is the ninja world. While I'm not one for realistic fics, I read them to escape reality, fir this one it makes utter sense.

I'm impressed.

BlackRevenant chapter 6 . 11/6/2011
A weak man can kill a strong one in his sleep. Thats all I have to say about the kazekage.

Id be the first to admit I would rather die then be forced to do anything against my will. And would of told Naruto such when I awoke, "kill me now because I will never be loyal" but Tenten is an idiot. You don't mess with people who are truly loyal, they will fuck you up.

BlackRevenant chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
This chapter washed away some of my fears.

To forge them into the ultimate weapons, to have them reach their maximum potential, better to think of them as priceless treasures, possessions like the swords of the seven swordsmen over cheap tools like kunai.

BlackRevenant chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
Bah shit like what you pulled happens all the time in real life.

This Naruto is interesting. But I feel he is going down that road canon Sasuke followed. Like most sith, the darkness will corrupt him and rule him. Tools are meant to be used yes, but not broken and neglected. You don't threaten a tool for doing a job wrong. No you get the right tool. Be careful man, I don't want to read about a Sasuke like Naruto.

BlackRevenant chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
When one has the skill, they need not draw their weapon. That is the sign of the truly powerful, just as the willingness to use that power when necessary. Its about balance, to stay the hand when needed, and to crush your foes when needed.

Sad Zabuza had to die, he could of been a great asset. But it was necessary for Haku to become his shade.

BlackRevenant chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
I love a dark Naruto! Embracing the darkness in his heart his a step to strength, though I hope said darkness does but rule him ala Sasuke. That would make me hate this story. Nothing is wrong with hate, its great fuel, but when it consumes all it leaves behind is ash.

BlackRevenant chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
More this has done serious potential.

Dunno what took me so long to check it out. Its on a few of my favroite authors favroite's list.

Hope this Naruto turns out like I hope. The Dark side is prefect for him, Naruto could never be a jedi, feels too many emotions too strongly, he would be grey at least or something like Revan above light and dark. I just hope the dark side doesn't corrupt him.
EDelta88 chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
not hot on the Darth Sage bit, seems... uninspired. Other than that, good chp
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 13 . 10/28/2011
I was all for the Naru/FemHaku, but the harem killed the fic for me. Sadly it is dead to me now.

I will have good memories of how entertaining a read it was, but I will not finish it. I refuse to read a harem. EVER.

It was good while it lasted.

-Chrono